• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gender Neutral Bathrooms

HoodWinked

Remember a story from the cagcast I think it was shipwreck but his daughter went to use the bathroom opened the door and a dude was in there peeing and he mentioned that's the first penis she ever saw

gela94

If gender neutral bathrooms ever become a public widespread thingI'll start using diapers or something, in no way i'll feel comfortable putting my panties down with some dude(s) in the room and a thin "door" between.

Greedings

Remember a story from the cagcast I think it was shipwreck but his daughter went to use the bathroom opened the door and a dude was in there peeing and he mentioned that's the first penis she ever saw

I'm feeling quite aroused from this story. Please continue.

brap

Banned
If gender neutral bathrooms ever become a public widespread thingI'll start using diapers or something, in no way i'll feel comfortable putting my panties down with some dude(s) in the room and a thin "door" between.

brap

Banned
Wtf is the context for this? The kid crawls under a locked bathroom stall, then looks disgusted that he found someone shitting?
I'm so intrigued! I must know more.
I heard the guy on the toilet told him to for some reason and he only started filming after.

dbztrk

We've had gender neutral bathrooms at my job since 2016. Originally, they had male and female stick figures on the door to indicate for both sexes. Well, we have a transgendered woman working there and she complained recently. So they got rid of the stick figures and put up "All Genders".

We have had some issues where some of the guys will pee on the toilet seats and not clean up and lately there has been one of the females getting blood on the floors, toilet seats and not cleaning it up. Oh and every once in a while someone will drop a turd and not flush or not courtesy flush.

Wtf is the context for this? The kid crawls under a locked bathroom stall, then looks disgusted that he found someone shitting?
I'm so intrigued! I must know more.
I heard the guy on the toilet told him to for some reason and he only started filming after.

I’m almost positive the dude crawling under isn’t working with full cognitive function (that’s the most polite way I can say it). My professional opinion.

We had students who would act like this in bathrooms all the time, always had to have a male aid in with them

Greedings

I'm back in my old place, which has a traditional men's' and women's.

I ate a black base pizza last night, which uses squid ink in the base. My shit came out like the fucking night, and it was explosive so the toilet bowl looked like someone had thrown in black paint. That was a pretty fun experience.

Eiknarf

The sign at my brothers work place in nyc reads “ALL INDIVIDUALS MAY USE THE SINGLE SEX BATHROOM THAT MOST CLOSELY ALIGNS WITH THEIR GENDER IDENTITY”

Give me a break.

But that’s the law in ny

If companies don’t do that they can be sued

Yet- No one will challenge the constitutionality of that law, because you can no longer appeal to biological normativity any longer

Here’s an idea- JUST CALL THEM BATHROOMS and make all stalls. Then everyone can use every bathroom. Why does it have to be activism?!!

haxan7

Banned
My new work place has gender neutral bathrooms.

It was weird for a while, there’s no urinals which kinda sucks, but today I took a giant shit, with some liquid follow through that stank like dying skunks. The shit also went on the seat because it was so explosive. I did my best to clean up, but I didn’t have gloves or bleach.

The face on the woman who was waiting outside the stool to go in was priceless. She looked like I had slapped her in the face.
the brutality of this shit description made me lol

llien

Been in Brittany (north-west France) last week, a number of restaurants have all gender restrooms.
Practicality of it is arguable, but at least they are consistent.
This, to my knowledge, is Californian approach, when some genders are "more equal" than others:

Gu9RTt2.jpg

Top Bottom