• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genderless dystopia comes to Eorzea (Final Fantasy 14)

Loxley

Off-Topic genderless dystopia represent.

QWsDkLq.gif
QWsDkLq.gif
QWsDkLq.gif

iammeiam

Master weaver, goldsmith, and culinarian here!

Whether it's cakes, rings, dresses or tuxes, I'll be among the first to be ready to cater to any and every couple and all their family and friends on their joyous day on the Ultros server.

Cash only, no I.O.Us. This is a dystopia, not a charity. <3

I will level culinarian and refuse to sell cakes for Roelafell weddings. IT'S NOT NATURAL!

Kade

Wizards, warlocks, demons and now gay marriage? Going to have to warn my church about this satanic game on Sunday.

JDSN

Banned
Conservatives were right, gay marriage ends up with people marrying cat-eared freaks.

Are those bunny eared black girls in the game too? Lord have mercy on me!!

Trike

Glenn Beck to warn us about the slippery slope that could lead to Hyur and Chocobo interspecies marriage.

so i can finally marry this cute gnome with pigtails as an ogre?

Master weaver, goldsmith, and culinarian here!

Whether it's cakes, rings, dresses or tuxes, I'll be among the first to be ready to cater to any and every couple and all their family and friends on their joyous day on the Ultros server.

Cash only, no I.O.Us. This is a dystopia, not a charity. <3

100% handworl guaranteed.

daffy

Banned
Conservatives were right, gay marriage ends up with people marrying cat-eared freaks.

Are those bunny eared black girls in the game too? Lord have mercy on me!!
Slippery slope also confirmed on the twitch live stream

Kenai

I didn't even know you could get married in FFXIV...

Not yet. Until today's live letter thingy basically all we knew about it was some wedding attire concept art and that weddings would be held in a big church we can't even enter yet.

I think it's the next big patch though (2.3) Still not sure if it's play/player only or there's some eligible npcs or whatever.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Homosexuals marrying one another will inevitable lead towards a dystopia where genders no longer matter.

Societies shall thus fall and we will once again return to caves and rebuild society by following the men hunt and women in cave model again
again.

Top Bottom