• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genderless dystopia comes to Eorzea (Final Fantasy 14)

Edit:
Ok, real thing since it hasn't appeared yet. :p

LjZAFFS.gif

I came in here for Penny. I did not leave disappointed.

Lain

I remember some of the stuff that went on in Goldshire and I really don't want to.

Way back in EQ I made a Wood Elf(?) female and hadn't been in the opening quests 5 min when I got sent tells asking if I wanted to cyber. My 25 Human Monk also got random "serious" in game marriage proposals (wtf?) and people got mad at me when I told them I was a guy irl.

I understand the Wood Elf cyber requests, but marriage proposals for a Human character? EQ was really filled with sickos.

Kenai

I don't remember seeing the artwork for the inside of the church yet. Reminds me a bit of the teleporter to Sky from back in FF11, pretty cool~

I understand the Wood Elf cyber requests, but marriage proposals for a Human character? EQ was really filled with sickos.

To be fair, she had kinda-long pink hair. and was named Pinkie.

God i was so creative. I'm not sure what was more pathetic, my imagination when designing that toon or the creepers she attracted.

Between that Penny dancing gif and the otters dancing in every Giantbomb thread I feel like GAF has become one giant inside joke that I was somehow left out of.

Top Bottom