• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

deanote666

Didn't have much time to play today, but managed to unlock all of the new domains and teleporters in the new location. Lots of fascinating stuff on display just from running around.

Can't wait to see what's going on with the fake sky which has been teased as far back as version 1.2 by Scaramouche, which we can clearly see locked in a struggle with that tree.

Haven't done any of the new story quests yet, just exploring around a bit. Kinda crazy that unlocking the new world quest is accomplished by randomly running over a spot of sand and having Paimon squeal about it. I wonder if everyone goes the same way I did or if a bunch of people are going to miss it without a guide. New Hilichurl enemies are cool, but they still don't do anything for 90% of the fight. We need more enemies like the infused scorpion/bird/snake that are somewhat of an actual threat. I tried to fight that new materials boss but apparently it's also story locked somehow like the new weekly boss, I couldn't get into his arena.

Those drum puzzles took me a while to figure out. Turns out you have to just be patient since the "beat' is very very slow. Other new puzzles I ran into that I could actually do weren't exactly brain scorchers. Still, I like the layout of the new area, lots of stuff packed in everywhere.
I got to it from the event menu. ;)

New weekly doesn't really have any difficulty (Zhongli haver). Just an annoying 2nd stage with high HP/def mobs.

I've gotten to the point I don't need to do any weekly bosses before Inazuma anymore for talent materials. Signora might be next on the no longer need to list. Got a decent number of billets and not using the ones I got so no real urgency to run all of them for potential billet drops.

Last edited:

Pejo

I got to it from the event menu. ;)

New weekly doesn't really have any difficulty (Zhongli haver). Just an annoying 2nd stage with high HP/def mobs.

I've gotten to the point I don't need to do any weekly bosses before Inazuma anymore for talent materials. Signora might be next on the no longer need to list. Got a decent number of billets and not using the ones I got so no real urgency to run all of them for potential billet drops.
I'm not talking about the Kusanali quest, I mean the one with the pink flying thing. Maybe Kusanali's leads automatically to that quest, but the unvoiced world quest is what I'm talking about.

Absolutely love this new area. The puzzles are new, the exploration feels a LOT better, and I am 100% for pink thing. Especially where she lets us move those little grapple stars around. I prefer Jeht and her story from a personal preference still so far, but I like what this new area has going on.

I ended up saying I was just gonna play it a bit last night and put like 6 hours in just like that.

Also, I just realized that Xiphons Moonlight and other weapons from that same family are preserved weapons from the Liloupar story where they were infusing weapons with Djinni power to fight off the rebels. I love it when lore relates to actual stuff in the game instead of just a story. Cool.

Fake

This new area is better than the rest of the desert.

In fact they lost a huge opportunity of making a giant Oasis in the middle of the current desert, so thats why this new area is more appealing.

IMO they did a mistake putting the Heremits fortress onto Sumeru forest area. They should leave the corrupted area in the green forest and migrate all those fortress challenges to the desert with make more sense than the current state.

Fuz

Banned
Pejo Pejo

Pejo.jpg

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Pejo

Pejo Pejo

Pejo.jpg

:messenger_tears_of_joy:
The dratted things. Thank god they didn't make us interact with it at all. Just can't fuckin' escape those light novels though.

I basically pullled an all nighter last night because I have off work today and got sucked in to the story, finished Nahida's quest and the new desert area main world quest. I'm REALLY impressed with this one. They took us all the fuck over the place, lots of hidden stuff, lots of cool varied locations, TONS of chests everywhere. The story was pretty self-contained without much info dump on past lore, but plenty of new lore was dropped anyways. I had a blast with this new area. Man they're always trying to tug at your heartstrings with Nahida though, aren't they?

Apep was cool as fuck, which made the actual boss soooo much more disappointing, especially considering phase 2 is just like one of their lame ass battle wave events. I'm also disappointed that they wasted the best part of the new boss battle theme for the very end of phase 3 when you kill him in only like 30 seconds after that phase starts.

Anyways, it's pretty much outright stated, but these are the doors to Khaenri'ah, right?

0bH3sEp.jpg

deanote666

The dratted things. Thank god they didn't make us interact with it at all. Just can't fuckin' escape those light novels though.

I basically pullled an all nighter last night because I have off work today and got sucked in to the story, finished Nahida's quest and the new desert area main world quest. I'm REALLY impressed with this one. They took us all the fuck over the place, lots of hidden stuff, lots of cool varied locations, TONS of chests everywhere. The story was pretty self-contained without much info dump on past lore, but plenty of new lore was dropped anyways. I had a blast with this new area. Man they're always trying to tug at your heartstrings with Nahida though, aren't they?

Apep was cool as fuck, which made the actual boss soooo much more disappointing, especially considering phase 2 is just like one of their lame ass battle wave events. I'm also disappointed that they wasted the best part of the new boss battle theme for the very end of phase 3 when you kill him in only like 30 seconds after that phase starts.

Anyways, it's pretty much outright stated, but these are the doors to Khaenri'ah, right?

0bH3sEp.jpg
I still haven't finished the story but they said thera was a Khaenri'ah facility in the desert that connected to another world and is where the mosters came from.

Fuz

Banned
Apep was cool as fuck, which made the actual boss soooo much more disappointing
Yeah, it was a cool Apep.bmp in the distance, completely inconsequential.
I wonder how it's possible that no one in Sumeru seem to know of her, since she's so huge.
And you are correct, she makes the actual boss a bigger disappointment that it already was, since it's so bland and just a botch of green stuff. EDIT: and yes, fuck the battle waves with teleporting enemies. I hate them in any game who has them (they ruined DooM 2016 for me).
I know that mihoyo tries SO HARD to be original and stand out at any cost but... can we please have a real dragon for Natlan? Please? You can't beat the classic design.
Haven't got there yet, but yeah they're supposed to be according to the leaks.

Anyway, as usual the new zone is fun and interesting. The added underground map (but WHY THE FUCK not having that in game? mihoyo you pieces of shit) helps a lot. Although, as usual, some puzzles aren't marked on the official map... for obvious reasons, and they're drifting to a design where not all the puzzles are present from the beginning, but you have to go back to already cleared zones (mihoyo, you pieces of shit²). The new puzzles are quite nice and the little flying red turd is a fun diversion on the gameplay, but I bloody hate the loading screen when you disable it. And I wonder why not on enabling but just disabling... :pie_thinking:

By the way, PSA, there's a new secret chest obtainable only in co-op in the main oasis.

Last edited:

Pejo

Yeah, it was a cool Apep.bmp in the distance, completely inconsequential.
I wonder how it's possible that no one in Sumeru seem to know of her, since she's so huge.
Geographically it didn't make much sense, but I took it that they were saying she lived inside the sand tornado thing where the nail is, for whatever reason. But yea she's absolutely massive when we see her, you should be able to see her easily inside that tornado. Maybe she's mostly underground where the nail is, and we just riled her up.
I know that mihoyo tries SO HARD to be original and stand out at any cost but... can we please have a real dragon for Natlan? Please? You can't beat the classic design.
Definitely agree. Unfortunately we've only seen 3 dragons so far (5 if skeletons count). I'm still not sure if Orobashi was a dragon in the game's sense of them though, as he/she could supposedly transform into a humanoid? Anyways, it was Apep then Orobashi as bigguns with the Wyrm style, then Dvalin (which is supposedly much younger and looks like a mutated vishap) and Azhdaha if he counts which doesn't look like any other creature in Teyvat. Then we know about Durin who used to live on Dragonspine, and he's both big and looks like a traditional dragon form the few images we had from him in a cutscene.
muAqMEG.jpg

At least they're not afraid to try out different designs, and Apep was one of the coolest looking creatures in the game so far. Like you said, shame she was just an animated gif.
The new puzzles are quite nice and the little flying red turd is a fun diversion on the gameplay, but I bloody hate the loading screen when you disable it. And I wonder why not on enabling but just disabling... :pie_thinking:
Yea the loading screen sucks. I'm not sure what exactly the game has to load, and why it can't just snap back to your player character. It also sucks that you can't use her outside of the new zone. Unlocking the ability to use her anywhere would have been a really cool and unique bonus for finishing the story. I'd love to use her in the previous circular desert area to scout chests and stuff from the sky since everything looks the same. Even if I couldn't use any other features, she's still really useful as a scout. But no, can't have shit in Teyvat.
By the way, PSA, there's a new secret chest obtainable only in co-op in the main oasis.
Fake Fake Saber Saber or anyone else in the Americas server, let's go. I assume you need people to sit in all 3 chairs in the Oasis?

We also got a somewhat hidden quest that drops a little more Fontaine lore. Some Artists from Fontaine that is given the "gift" to perfectly emulate something in a drawing, so much so that it looks like a photograph instead of a painting. Given to him by a man nicknamed Caterpillar who supposedly is related somehow to casting judgement on people. Nice little foreshadowing and setup honestly.

Reactions: Fuz

Fuz

Banned
Oh, the LGBT dragon. Meh.
Like you said, shame she was just an animated gif.
Worse, just a shadow.
I have a very nerdy, embarassing fixation for dragons since I was a kid that dreamed about D&D Embarassing detail that no one should ever know, ever: My first, and sole, MERP character was named Draco. Fuck JK Rowling for ruining that for me decades later., this game disappoints me.
You can't beat this:
5b20fa6788ba628b1b98e5901f5d7906.jpeg
It is perfection already.
Fake Fake Fake Fake Saber Saber Saber Saber or anyone else in the Americas server, let's go. I assume you need people to sit in all 3 chairs in the Oasis?
No, just enter the pond immediately east of the teleporter. Needs to be done in each player's world.

Last edited:

Pejo

Oh, the LGBT dragon. Meh.

Worse, just a shadow.
I have a very nerdy, embarassing fixation for dragons since I was a kid that dreamed about D&D, this game disappoints me.
You can't beat this:
5b20fa6788ba628b1b98e5901f5d7906.jpeg
It is perfection already.
You must have liked Dragon's Dogma then. Grigori was probably the best traditional dragon I've seen in a game. In visuals/size/story and even his voice was fantastic.
No, just enter the pond immediately east of the teleporter. Needs to be done in each player's world.
Oh, so not the Eternal Oasis? Which teleporter is it?

Fuz

Banned
You must have liked Dragon's Dogma then. Grigori was probably the best traditional dragon I've seen in a game. In visuals/size/story and even his voice was fantastic.

Oh, so not the Eternal Oasis? Which teleporter is it?
Oh, I bloody loved Dragon's Dogma. Grigory kind of have a derpy face toh.

mihoyoafessaemammeta.jpg

Pejo

Kirara gameplay with an enemy. Her Dendro apply is pretty weak, but I'm just there for the shield and traversal. Her hold skill looks like it exactly functions like Sayu's, but can wall climb.

Fake

I would suggest avoid using the hold while the enemy is marked with pyro. Burning can also damage you, and burning against you is pretty high.

I'm quite impressed with Kirara's animations. Must have started out as a 5 star again. Her theme of parcel delivery is kinda weird though. She seems like a decent option for bloom teams. Apparently her dendro application improves with C1 and C4. Let's hope she's on a decent banner sometime in the future.

Did a couple of ten pulls on the weapon banner to get Xiphos' Moonlight for Nilou. Mostly for aesthetic reasons. Fortunately the game didn't fuck me over.

Pejo

I would suggest avoid using the hold while the enemy is marked with pyro. Burning can also damage you, and burning against you is pretty high.
Dendro doesn't hang on a player like Pyro does though. The only thing that we've seen that makes Dendro "stick" on a character so far is from those little shaman hilichurls. I don't think by making a Dendro shield that it makes you a target for burning. Guess we'll see though.

I'm quite impressed with Kirara's animations. Must have started out as a 5 star again.
They've been doing a lot better with 4* character animations lately though. I don't think she was necessarily ever a 5*, her kit at least is very 4*. I really hope they start adding in more weapon types in Fontaine and beyond though. Kirara is basically a sword user in name only. I kinda want a H2H/Fists option which would have been a nice fit for her and Heizou, Wanderer, etc.
Her theme of parcel delivery is kinda weird though.
It's very bizarre what MHY thinks of Japan. They got the isolationist part kinda right but everything else has been focused on weird stuff like Dango milk, Light Novels 🤮, detective work, and now delivery logistics?
She seems like a decent option for bloom teams. Apparently her dendro application improves with C1 and C4. Let's hope she's on a decent banner sometime in the future.
Yea I'm planning on finally getting use out Nilou with her. I'm thinking of Alhaitham/Nilou/Kirara/Kokomi or maybe Candace/Nilou/Kirara/Yaoyao. Alhaitham probably wants a "Spread" based team instead of cores, but he's got pretty good consistent Dendro infusion so he might work there. The nice thing is that every Dendro reaction causes Dendro type damage, so you get the 250% bonus absorption with Kirara's shield for all of them - Burgeon, Bloom, Hyperbloom, Bountiful Cores. Basically you will not take damage from reactions ever again. Depending on how high you can push Kirara's HP and how her skills line up with rotations, you might even be able to run a Dendro team without a healer.
Did a couple of ten pulls on the weapon banner to get Xiphos' Moonlight for Nilou. Mostly for aesthetic reasons. Fortunately the game didn't fuck me over.
Congrats. With Fontaine coming up with presumably a lot of Hydro characters, I feel like HP as a stat is about to become more premium.

Fake

Is just strange she use her claws in the last hit, why even use the sword to begin with?

Would be better catalyst melee. But overall sword user are far more flexiable.

BTW still new event have two days delay wtf.

edit: logging on the game right now.

Last edited:

Saber

Must have started out as a 5 star again. Her theme of parcel delivery is kinda weird though.

In that point I disagree. I notice this is some kind of new trend around Genshin devs making 4-stars specially more distinct. Kaveh for some reason has an unique charge attack for instance, similar to Dori. Sayu elemental skill is still pretty unique for a 4-star as well. Its probably a change of strategy to bait spenders, if they can't lure them with 5-stars, then an unique 4-star could be a solution.

Last edited:
They've been doing a lot better with 4* character animations lately though. I don't think she was necessarily ever a 5*, her kit at least is very 4*.
In that point I disagree. I notice this is some kind of new trend around Genshin devs making 4-stars specially more distinct. Kaveh for some reason has an unique charge attack for instance, similar to Dori. Sayu elemental skill is still pretty unique for a 4-star as well. Its probably a change of strategy to bait spenders, if they can't lure them with 5-stars, then an unique 4-star could be a solution.
Yeah I guess you guys are right. Still seems like a bit of a waste though when their normal attacks suck and are virtually unusable.

It's very bizarre what MHY thinks of Japan. They got the isolationist part kinda right but everything else has been focused on weird stuff like Dango milk, Light Novels 🤮, detective work, and now delivery logistics?
It really is bizarre. Maybe we're missing some context where it makes sense to Asians. She looks more like a Vtuber or idol to me, but Barbara has already taken that role so I guess we'll never see that again.

Yea I'm planning on finally getting use out Nilou with her. I'm thinking of Alhaitham/Nilou/Kirara/Kokomi or maybe Candace/Nilou/Kirara/Yaoyao. Alhaitham probably wants a "Spread" based team instead of cores, but he's got pretty good consistent Dendro infusion so he might work there. The nice thing is that every Dendro reaction causes Dendro type damage, so you get the 250% bonus absorption with Kirara's shield for all of them - Burgeon, Bloom, Hyperbloom, Bountiful Cores. Basically you will not take damage from reactions ever again. Depending on how high you can push Kirara's HP and how her skills line up with rotations, you might even be able to run a Dendro team without a healer.
She does seem to open up many possibilities. I like that Candace team. I'm hopeful that Fontaine will give us access to even more options for bloom teams.

Congrats. With Fontaine coming up with presumably a lot of Hydro characters, I feel like HP as a stat is about to become more premium.
I don't mean her signature weapon, but this one:
m2i674pgs0m91.jpg
It just looks the best on her IMO. I now have a lot of pity saved for the next time. Possibly for an archon weapon.

Good. I hate those arenas.
Man, we just have completely opposite tastes when it comes to events huh? I love these combat events. We even got to use Dehya this time. And she had The Bell equipped! What more could you possibly ask for!?

Fuz

Banned
Man, we just have completely opposite tastes when it comes to events huh? I love these combat events. We even got to use Dehya this time. And she had The Bell equipped! What more could you possibly ask for!?
Oh, right, I had the chance to play with Dehya! I used Diluc as a fire DPS.
D8TTC.gif

The overworld is Genshin's best part, so I like overworld events. Treasure hunts, the camps eradication etc. - anything but the small arenas with spawning mobs. So fucking cheap.

Oh, right, I had the chance to play with Dehya! I used Diluc as a fire DPS.
D8TTC.gif

The overworld is Genshin's best part, so I like overworld events. Treasure hunts, the camps eradication etc. - anything but the small arenas with spawning mobs. So fucking cheap.
You still messing about with potatohead? Geez...

The overworld is one of the best parts of the game for sure, but the feeling of exploration and discovery has been hard to replicate in most events. Unless it's a new area like Golden Apple Archipelago or the alt-version of Enkanomiya, most of the events in the open world just suck. They're either mini-games that take seconds to complete (IE no actual content) or overly simplistic combat encounters (IE no actual content). I'd rather have a focused challenge like this that offers something different from the usual.

Pejo

She does seem to open up many possibilities. I like that Candace team. I'm hopeful that Fontaine will give us access to even more options for bloom teams.
I've been looking for a place to make Candace work for a long time. hoping this might be it.
I'd rather have a focused challenge like this that offers something different from the usual.
I kinda wish they'd do more of those travel + conquer camps battle events. I particularly liked the one with all the fireworks that exploded around you while you were zipping around the sky between enemy camps. Plus those battle events actually give drops.

Anybody ever find the spincrystal for the acoustic guitar song that they play at nighttime in Aaru Village? I wonder if they even made that one yet, but I really like it.

Saber

The problem with open world here is that what Monstad chests in term of rewards is the same as Sumeru. It shouldn't be that way.

Monstad and Lyiue gives you stamina, which greatly enhance your exploration abilities(which also incentives you leveling them). The rest gives you nothing.

Instead of actually searching for treasures for its rewards, your rewards are concentrated in leveling up a stupid thing that they keep repeating over and over.

Maybe its time to face that this game will die. Its basically bankrupt in term of ideas. Theres a reason I keep coming back to Monstad and Lyuie for exploration because those places are better to explore. While the new ones are either pretty or absurdly gigantic with zero substance. I was even about to talk about this new area, I like the oasis. But the new desert suffers again from taking 1 hour running to reach place to place.

Last edited:
  • Strength

Pejo

The problem with open world here is that what Monstad chests in term of rewards is the same as Sumeru. It shouldn't be that way.

Monstad and Lyiue gives you stamina, which greatly enhance your exploration abilities(which also incentives you leveling them). The rest gives you nothing.

Instead of actually searching for treasures for its rewards, your rewards are concentrated in leveling up a stupid thing that they keep repeating over and over.

Maybe its time to face that this game will die. Its basically bankrupt in term of ideas. Theres a reason I keep coming back to Monstad and Lyuie for exploration because those places are better to explore. While the new ones are either pretty or absurdly gigantic with zero substance. I was even about to talk about this new area, I like the oasis. But the new desert suffers again from taking 1 hour running to reach place to place.
Weren't the stamina upgrades tied to statue level in Liyue/Mond for collecting the -culus things? Anyways, I agree that the rewards should be better or more distinct, but they do offer regional differences by the way of Sigils for use at leveling up trees and then using in the sigil shop. I just opened the sigil shop in Sumeru the other day, it's all furniture and then more weapon materials. It should be better than that.

Saber

Weren't the stamina upgrades tied to statue level in Liyue/Mond for collecting the -culus things? Anyways, I agree that the rewards should be better or more distinct, but they do offer regional differences by the way of Sigils for use at leveling up trees and then using in the sigil shop. I just opened the sigil shop in Sumeru the other day, it's all furniture and then more weapon materials. It should be better than that.

I remember start exploring the new area and then I saw a group of Eremites guarding a chest. Problem is the chest was green, which means they give you a furniture.
Dude, I got a torch. A fucking torch as a furtinute. I told my brother "well, now I'm gonna avoid green treasures entirelly". Whos the retard who gave this idea?

And I don't even care about Sumeru at this point. But fuck, whats gonna happen when Fountaine arives?
- Garbage Hydro Traveller
- Double the gimmicks, triple the puzzles mechanics and quadruple the "exploration explanation" pops ups
- Key guarded areas similar to Monstad, Lyiue, Inazuma and Sumeru with the only difference being the talents
- Archon tower, which will give you Hydro Traveler Cons and nothing more important
- Double down the 1 hour walking areas of Sumeru, only with astetics from Fountaine
- Chests giving same artifacts
- Even more pop up enemies out of the sudden

And like I was talking to my brother, it's not about giving OP rewards. But bro, they are repeating the same rewards over and over and over again. Theres no stopping them from giving you low level Genshin Impact Beta artifacts in Fountaine.

Last edited:
  • Empathy

Pejo

I remember start exploring the new area and then I saw a group of Eremites guarding a chest. Problem is the chest was green, which means they give you a furniture.
Dude, I got a torch. A fucking torch as a furtinute. I told my brother "well, now I'm gonna avoid green treasures entirelly". Whos the retard who gave this idea?

And I don't even care about Sumeru at this point. But fuck, whats gonna happen when Fountaine arives?
- Garbage Hydro Traveller
- Double the gimmicks, triple the puzzles mechanics and quadruple the "exploration explanation" pops ups
- Key guarded areas similar to Monstad, Lyiue, Inazuma and Sumeru with the only difference being the talents
- Archon tower, which will give you Hydro Traveler Cons and nothing more important
- Double down the 1 hour walking areas of Sumeru, only with astetics from Fountaine
- Chests giving same artifacts
- Even more pop up enemies out of the sudden

And like I was talking to my brother, it's not about giving OP rewards. But bro, they are repeating the same rewards over and over and over again. Theres no stopping them from giving you low level Genshin Impact Beta artifacts in Fountaine.
I agree that they should make the chests, statues, trees, etc more rewarding. Sadly they created a situation where only Primogems are actually valuable. At least the green chests give Primos now, back when they were introduced in Inazuma, they didn't.

I still think the game needs a "long grind". Something we can slowly chip away at day by day. Like let's say Fontaine chests drop a new currency that lets us buy universal 5* constellations, old 5* weapons, maybe Traveler costumes, and other actually valuable stuff in a new shop. Make it take like 10000 currency, I don't care, it'd still be nice to have something to grind for in the background that would mean something.

Then again I also think Genshin needs random events/random world bosses that can push your shit in, and weekly co-op raid style dungeons.

Also, Shrines of Depths. I mean come on, there's usually what, 6 or so of them per nation? We could get better stuff in there than weapon ascension mats and purple artifacts. Why are they so scared to even give us gold artifacts as chest/enemy drops? It's not like you can plan around those so Domains won't be obsolete, but it'd be nice to get drops that have a chance to be usable.

Last edited:

deanote666

but I bloody hate the loading screen when you disable it. And I wonder why not on enabling but just disabling... :pie_thinking:
Probably because you can change map elements while playing as the red turd and it's "saving" them when you exit.

The oasis in the previous new area or the water area in the top left of the new area?

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful

Pejo

The oasis in the previous new area or the water area in the top left of the new area?
Fuz Fuz posted it earlier:

mihoyoafessaemammeta.jpg

So I looked up every spincrystal on the wiki, compared them to what I had unlocked in my teapot, and I have every spincrystal in the game currently, but still the night time Aaru village song isn't available. Damn.

I also wish they'd start giving us the character themes from the trailers in spincrystals. I want to jam out to Faruzan's sax jam in my house, dammit.

283ob968n3ua1.jpg

crumbs

I agree that they should make the chests, statues, trees, etc more rewarding. Sadly they created a situation where only Primogems are actually valuable. At least the green chests give Primos now, back when they were introduced in Inazuma, they didn't.

I still think the game needs a "long grind". Something we can slowly chip away at day by day. Like let's say Fontaine chests drop a new currency that lets us buy universal 5* constellations, old 5* weapons, maybe Traveler costumes, and other actually valuable stuff in a new shop. Make it take like 10000 currency, I don't care, it'd still be nice to have something to grind for in the background that would mean something.

Then again I also think Genshin needs random events/random world bosses that can push your shit in, and weekly co-op raid style dungeons.

Also, Shrines of Depths. I mean come on, there's usually what, 6 or so of them per nation? We could get better stuff in there than weapon ascension mats and purple artifacts. Why are they so scared to even give us gold artifacts as chest/enemy drops? It's not like you can plan around those so Domains won't be obsolete, but it'd be nice to get drops that have a chance to be usable.
Agreed with most of this. Unfortunately, the world bosses seem to be getting easier. The new Abyss guy in the desert is probably the easiest yet, just pick characters with the right elements to break his three shields and you can leave him staggered almost the entire time. I find it takes less time to beat him since his shields are so much weaker than the regular Heralds/Lectors.

So I looked up every spincrystal on the wiki, compared them to what I had unlocked in my teapot, and I have every spincrystal in the game currently, but still the night time Aaru village song isn't available. Damn.

I also wish they'd start giving us the character themes from the trailers in spincrystals. I want to jam out to Faruzan's sax jam in my house, dammit.

Speaking of spin crystals, which one do you have playing in the outdoor area of your teapot? I was there yesterday buying some rocks for the BP and I was not familiar with the music. I assume it's from an area in the new desert region, but I haven't had a chance to explore most of it yet.

Fake

Is hard to get new musics from teapot because RNG. Is like I got all the current musics, but in fact the RNG don't allow me to get the new desert OST.

Pejo

Agreed with most of this. Unfortunately, the world bosses seem to be getting easier. The new Abyss guy in the desert is probably the easiest yet, just pick characters with the right elements to break his three shields and you can leave him staggered almost the entire time. I find it takes less time to beat him since his shields are so much weaker than the regular Heralds/Lectors.
I fought him once for the archive entry and to test him out, but yea my "general" team had zero problems with him, and yea I agree - the singular element lectors are harder. It had potential to be a cool fight but you can definitely tell it was made to be done by the lowest common denominator.
Speaking of spin crystals, which one do you have playing in the outdoor area of your teapot? I was there yesterday buying some rocks for the BP and I was not familiar with the music. I assume it's from an area in the new desert region, but I haven't had a chance to explore most of it yet.
I think it's one of the new ones, I've been changing it a lot lately, i'll have to look at which one it is now. But yea I've mainly been cycling through the new ones from the new desert area, a few of which are locked by quest progress for the main world quest.

Is hard to get new musics from teapot because RNG. Is like I got all the current musics, but in fact the RNG don't allow me to get the new desert OST.
All of the new music since Sumeru has been found in the world instead of purchased from the teapot vendor.

I've been using this list to see where they are avaialble:

Saber

On the other hand, I feel like this overworld superior hilicurls has way too much hp. Its gets weird taking too much time taking them down and seeing them tanking Ayaka and Kazuha burst with no worries.

Fuz

Banned

Still want the song that's in Inazuma's restaurant :\

Saber

All of the new music since Sumeru has been found in the world instead of purchased from the teapot vendor.

Theres alot of Inazuma songs who are gated on RNG, unless they are not available. Theres a music from Inazuma, the one from a small village, that I didn't got. Theres also a few musics from Inazuma at night that I didn't get.

Pejo

Theres alot of Inazuma songs who are gated on RNG, unless they are not available. Theres a music from Inazuma, the one from a small village, that I didn't got. Theres also a few musics from Inazuma at night that I didn't get.
Oh yea, those are RNG but they've been around forever now. I think I got quite a few spincrystals from you and Fake Fake when the feature was first released and you guys didn't care about it. I just checked everybody's teapot on Saturday each week until I had them all. It didn't take that long. Feel free to snipe any in my teapot.

Pejo

So crumbs crumbs - I checked, the one playing in my teapot currently is this one:

Fake

Oh yea, those are RNG but they've been around forever now. I think I got quite a few spincrystals from you and Fake Fake when the feature was first released and you guys didn't care about it. I just checked everybody's teapot on Saturday each week until I had them all. It didn't take that long. Feel free to snipe any in my teapot.

There are some OST from that fog island that I not particulary like, so you can buy if you wish.

I guess today have one. Go for it.

Top Bottom