• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley teasing VGX/A

RPGCrazied

Oh come on, lets not start the Geoff bashing in this thread, instead lets think of a better cohost he can get other than Joel. Why not someone else from Gametrailers?

Overdoziz

Banned
Dorito_crash_course_cover.jpg

Sequel?

You mean like this?

crash_course_2_game_boxart.jpg

Tengrave

Bring on that... "I told you games would rise tonight and here is the world exclusive trailer for Metal Gear Rising 2: ReDemdamation."
I bet they ditch the VGX title and call it something else to clear the name.

HardRojo

VGHS = Video Game Hottest Shit
All the Hottest Shit you need to witness about videogames!

After last year I don't really know what to expect... VGX/A were only good for game reveals so that's something I'd be looking forward to if Keighley's tweet is that.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
The Pope has spoken

89f.jpg

I loved last year with nothing but tales games and McHale being a snark machine.

I will still watch this year though. They should have someone actually interested in games co-host. I'd like to see Kumail Nanjiani for example.

I've seen every VGA since 2008? They are always terrible but I'm still looking forward to it.
Some of them have been pretty damn good. Some years that stood out were when games like Skyrim, The Last of Us, Mass Effect 3, The Phantom Pain were revealed. Also a bunch of debut trailers too...Bioshock Infinite, Uncharted 3, Arkham City and a few others I'm sure I'm missing.

Verendus

Banned
I don't expect much, just the following:

MGS5 release date
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Ryse 2
Tomb Raider 3 (exclusive again to Xbox One for Holiday 2017)
X-Men Legends 3
Mass Effect First Separation
Fallout China
Agent
Secret Microsoft RPG Blockbuster extravaganza
Official endorsement of the Age of One by the Coward Geoff Keighley

farisr

Joel needs to be back, if the show is turning out bad, at least he'll make fun of it and provide some entertainment.

When there's actual stuff being presented instead of filler, dude actually does a good job hosting.

Derp

The only reason I would care about the VGX is for a possible Fallout 4 / TES6 announcement from Bethesda since that's where Skyrim was announced.

But I doubt we'll get an announcement this year. Maybe next year with a release date of 2016 or 2017.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Considering it's the first VGA since the release of the PS4 and Xbox One, reveals could actually be fucking awesome.

And Cranky Kong.

RPGCrazied

If its Joel again, I guess I'll not tune in, not for a world exclusive or anything. Didn't think his high school humor was funny at all, some of it was pretty offensive.

Oh god please not another awful awards show. Seriously that crap last year was so god awful I seriously wondered if everyone was high while working on it. Terrible announcements, awful guest host, the only positive thing to come out of it was No Man's Sky.

I was really hoping it would be dead now what with GT not being owned by Viacom too.

Top Bottom