• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff: No Metal Gear Rising 2 tease at Taipei Game Show | NeoGAF: That tweet was CG

Was Metal Gear Rising 2 teased at the Taipei Game Show?

Results are only viewable after voting.

-Gozer-

t7vZZlK.gif

I'm not the kind of person to say atoadaso but you know what, atoadaso. I fucking atoadaso.

Haven't followed the whole thread, is there any insight as to what the mysterious sequel is or WHY IT USED THE EXACT GODDAMN MGR FONT

Haven't followed the whole thread, is there any insight as to what the mysterious sequel is or WHY IT USED THE EXACT GODDAMN MGR FONT

There isn't. MGR2 is the only thing it could be and everyone and their grandmother knows it in. But hey, Kojima and Co. and Doritos-sempai keep trolling and it's working. This shit is turning into some straight up 1984 manipulation bullshit. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PROVE TO YOU THAT MGR2 WASN'T TEASED BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT ISN'T, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. It's embarrassing, really.

Edit: I of course, am just as riled up as anybody else. Goddamnit. playedlikeafiddle.jpg

score01

Maybe it was the same guy who used the Sunset Overdrive font on the Sony website last year, Tibor? They really should sack that dude.

Xandalan

Neo Member
I recently saw an article about how kojima would love to do an open world mgs 1 game but doesn't have the time. I think it would be difficult for a mgr2 to still feature raiden and keep the timeline intact. Is there anyway the previous article was a hint to a open world mgr2 starting grey fox set during the events of mgs 1? He may be busy but another studio may not be????

Welfare

I recently saw an article about how kojima would love to do an open world mgs 1 game but doesn't have the time. I think it would be difficult for a mgr2 to still feature raiden and keep the timeline intact. Is there anyway the previous article was a hint to a open world mgr2 starting grey fox set during the events of mgs 1? He may be busy but another studio may not be????

Insano prediction.

Top Bottom