• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GEORGE: "Well, I'll tell you this, though - I am never doing.. that , again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcf x2

HolyStar said:
Here are some sexy gifs

2cdy62u.gif

x414sm.gif

I just read through the entire thread. I'm speechless. However, who the dancing chick in the gif? Where's it from? Give me more.

Aselith

-viper- said:
Oh damn. I should've taken part in this.

I CLEARLY would've won.

I haven't wanked for more than a year or two.

You must do a lot of knitting. Anything to keep your mind off it, right?

Adama

qcf x2 said:
I just read through the entire thread. I'm speechless. However, who the dancing chick in the gif? Where's it from? Give me more.
Yes please, who is she!!! I would've been eliminated in 3 days. I blame the the hot ass neighbor.

pakkit

Banned
Both Jake and Alkaline had said a month ago that they were reaching the end...

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

On second thought, I think you should both just wank on Election Day for a righteous kill.

pakkit said:
Both Jake and Alkaline had said a month ago that they were reaching the end...

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

On second thought, I think you should both just wank on Election Day for a righteous kill.

I'm sure one of them has dishonorably discharged.

We need to keep this thread alive.

Anyway, since my scare last month I've refrained from commiting the deed. So that means, yep, I'm still in.

It started off easy, then got really hard for a while and I was so close to the edge, but the last few weeks have been cake for some disturbing reason.

So, is Jake still in?

yuna55

Holy fuck!

I almost bumped this the other day for updates, but I told myself I was fucking crazy to believe it would still be going.

cashman said:
How old are you? there is no possible way you're under 20.

I just turned 19.

I came out of a relationship about half a year ago and honestly, I have no real interest in pursuing a girl right now. There's a really nice girl who I know is interested in me, but with work and training I just don't have the energy right now. I'll wait till Uni next year.

I'm sure that if i wasn't in this contest, I'd probably be having a bat every two days or something, but I'm just not that tempted right now.

Costanza

Banned
_Alkaline_ said:
We need to keep this thread alive.

Anyway, since my scare last month I've refrained from commiting the deed. So that means, yep, I'm still in.

It started off easy, then got really hard for a while and I was so close to the edge, but the last few weeks have been cake for some disturbing reason.

So, is Jake still in?
holy fuck

Costanza said:
I started at 14 and thought I was pretty late, lol.

I was in grade seven, so 13. I think you'll find the average male starts around the time they reach middle school.

edit: HOLY SHIT there's a George and a Constanza on this page!

cashman

Banned
I started at 12, but that shit felt painful. A year later I tried again and have been doing it on a regular basis since then.

whitehawk

Banned
starchild excalibur said:
I didn't wack off until I was 17, so i can actually believe that some of the younger posters here maybe never have.
How? I started 12 or 13, and started doing it all the time by the time I was 14.

neptunes said:
Nobody strong enough to start over?

We can't start over yet until this contest is finished. :p

I'm still going. Yes, I do realise I'm insane. Surely Jake has given up by now? He hasn't posted in this thread for ages.

Kipz

massive bear, tiny salmon
_Alkaline_ said:

I'm still going. Yes, I do realise I'm insane. Surely Jake has given up by now? He hasn't posted in this thread for ages.
Your testicles don't work it doesn't count.

althe13

_Alkaline_ said:

he hasnt updated on the contest since like august.

just give it to this dude people!

Kipz said:
Your testicles don't work it doesn't count.

I'm hoping to find out soon if they still work!

Man, I'm really hoping this contest ends soon. I've had to turn down several girls just to stay in this thing. Damn you GAF. :lol

You could lie like George and win. :D

Since there's not much of a Seinfeld thread anywhere else I could find, I thought I would post this about George. The other day, like a couple weeks ago or so, I was watching Criminal Minds on CBS and the guy who played George on Seinfeld was the main bad guy in it. He was a serial killer and had an odd gray haired mullet and goatee. It was one of the strangest things I've seen, he was acting as a super smart serial killer professor. I wish I had the picture. :lol

Costanza

Banned
Spider Silva said:
You could lie like George and win. :D

Since there's not much of a Seinfeld thread anywhere else I could find, I thought I would post this about George. The other day, like a couple weeks ago or so, I was watching Criminal Minds on CBS and the guy who played George on Seinfeld was the main bad guy in it. He was a serial killer and had an odd gray haired mullet and goatee. It was one of the strangest things I've seen, he was acting as a super smart serial killer professor. I wish I had the picture. :lol
i wanna see this, someone find it

watervengeance said:
Seriously? There are people that are still in this?

Two. Well, maybe. I'm still in it, but the other one (Jake) hasn't posted for months.

I'm just waiting for Socreges to confirm things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom