• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GEORGE: "Well, I'll tell you this, though - I am never doing.. that , again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventrue

Soul4ger said:
I didn't know being single was a requirement. If it is, then I'm completely disqualified. I know plenty of guys in relationships that still whack it on a daily basis, so...

It's the first line of the OP.

who's with me? only single people allowed!

Socreges

Banned
Soul4ger said:
I'm in. It's been over seven years for me, by the way. I'm happily engaged, to the same girl I started dating about seven years ago... I told you, I'm going to win. Game over, so just stop now, the rest of yins.
.................... :lol good lord!

not only is it the first line in my OP, but it's also one of only three simple rules:

Simple rules:

- people may continue to join as of 11:59pm EST on sunday, only if they had not done 'that' since saturday to be fair to others
- wet dreams do not count
- sex does count - you are to report here and have your name crossed out. but with much respect and admiration
i also told a couple people that they couldn't join since they've got a sex outlet (i.e. girlfriend, wife, etc)

Soul4ger said:
I know plenty of guys in relationships that still whack it on a daily basis, so...
and i know plenty that don't! for example, me, in my last relationship. even during 'off' weeks, she'd still whack it for me!

THREE REMAIN

Jake.
HolyStar
_Alkaline_

we still love ya, Soul. i guess you somehow managed to miss all the indicators.... and lack some common sense on this point. ;)

soultron

Banned
Holy shit. This is still going! I would ejaculate a tidal wave if I didn't masturbate for an entire month.

/salutes to all who're hanging in there.

Socreges

Banned
any updates?? i'd find it hard to believe that anyone still in this contest wouldn't be posting in here to brag. someone must have won by now.

Socreges said:
any updates?? i'd find it hard to believe that anyone still in this contest wouldn't be posting in here to brag. someone must have won by now.

I'm still in, just patiently waiting for the other 2 to succumb to temptation.

I don't think I can hold out much longer though. :lol

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I'm pretty sure those two are dead somewhere

In that case, you may declare me the winner

HolyStar

Banned
I think I can go like two more days... Sorry for not checking in I really wanted to wank it but the opportunity never presents it self but it is affecting me in ways like staring at girls for long periods of time. It sucks ass. I also have to take cold showers in the morning to prevent me from wacking in the shower. This contest that means nothing is the only thing I have : (

Jake.

still going, where the fuck is my prize?

i also went on two dates during this 'competition'. no mad ejaculations though.

move over zen monks.

Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and you know how much God hates that.
frame17.jpg

HolyStar

Banned
I jerked off like on sunday however I forgot about the contest. ALso this wasn't regualarly updated. God damn this was all for nothing

Jake.

still going, but i probably won't be in this weekend if it all goes to plan on saturday night with someone. i'll need to jack it to get my endurance up. :lol

Armitage

THIS IS STILL GOING? I don't believe you guys. I mean I think you're lying. No one would do this just for the hell of it.

Jake.

yo...think what you want, as if i give that much of a shit what a bunch of faceless internet dudes think. i just wanna see how far i can go, but i don't think it will past this weekend. then i'll throw in the cum soaked towel.

Jake.

Mr. Spinnington said:
jake, i'll totally suck your dick if you let me. i'll cradle the balls with my mouth, rub the shaft and swallow the gravy

i mean it

swallow? weak. i wanna spray that shit on your face.

Sorry! I'm on holiday right now, so I only just got socreges's PM.

I'm still in, but I don't think I can take it anymore. I was damn close last night and I think it's going to be over soon for me.

I'll see how much longer I can take it.

Socreges

Banned
_Alkaline_ said:
Sorry! I'm on holiday right now, so I only just got socreges's PM.

I'm still in, but I don't think I can take it anymore. I was damn close last night and I think it's going to be over soon for me.

I'll see how much longer I can take it.
at this point, why are you still in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom