• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GEORGE: "Well, I'll tell you this, though - I am never doing.. that , again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socreges said:
HAY GUYZ LINKZG IS ABOUT TO GO WHACK OFF EWWWWW

the final 5 now...

Not true! I am out, but still haven't done that yet.

I also rewatched the contest episode and it doesn't seem like sex was counted. I think it was only about doing that.

Socreges

Banned
Linkzg said:
Not true! I am out, but still haven't done that yet.

I also rewatched the contest episode and it doesn't seem like sex was counted. I think it was only about doing that.
i have no idea what you're talking about

HolyStar

Banned
Well, since my biggest competition has decided to leave, this contest has just gotten easy. I say by this time next week, the contest should be over.

Markster

Linkzg said:
311kgh1.gif
When do we start breaking out the "sleeping well" gifs?

Socreges

Banned
Linkzg said:
Seinfeld. 'The Contest' episode. The one the title of this thread is from.
yeah i know that. i mean, i dont understand what you're on about, counting yourself out of the contest, not having masturbated, and then referring to sex stipulations...

why exactly are you out?

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Socreges said:
yeah i know that. i mean, i dont understand what you're on about, counting yourself out of the contest, not having masturbated, and then referring to sex stipulations...

why exactly are you out?

I think he just wants to masturbate without anyone knowing. He probably sat down and went at it like R-Kelly at a batmitzvah a few minutes after he posted last night.

HolyStar

Banned
I really need to study for my ACTs. I will probably drop out in a few days anyway, since school starts pretty soon, and I don't want to be horny all the way throughout the day.

Socreges said:

why exactly are you out?

Because new semester is starting up soon, got work to do, can't be thinking about this stuff too much. Coming back and posting my reasoning isn't helping much, but yeah. I am still curious to see who wins.

kozmo7 said:
I think he just wants to masturbate without anyone knowing. He probably sat down and went at it like R-Kelly at a batmitzvah a few minutes after he posted last night.

I'm changing my real reason to this.

Markster said:
When do we start breaking out the "sleeping well" gifs?

I didn't think to make one of that. I did make this one:

2hqfn0y.gif

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Well...I'm still in. It grows easier day by day. Although, there have been some weak days...

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
It's cool Linkzg, nobody wants to walk around campus with a hard on that could cut diamonds.

Reminds me of that one time in Middle School though.. First time a black women ever looked at me in that way. It was an off-day, I didn't have a belt on me and I wasn't carrying any books. Saw her walking up and I figured if I was going to get spotted with one I might as well strut my stuff. :lol

Socreges

Banned
kozmo7 said:
It's cool Linkzg, nobody wants to walk around campus with a hard on that could cut diamonds.

Reminds me of that one time in Middle School though.. First time a black women ever looked at me in that way. It was an off-day, I didn't have a belt on me and I wasn't carrying any books. Saw her walking up and I figured if I was going to get spotted with one I might as well strut my stuff. :lol
nice mental image there :lol

ok so this girl that i'm seeing smacked my hand away last night every time i grabbed her breast - then proceeded to grind me like crazy in her car - and leave us both high and dry

2hqfn0y.gif

HolyStar

Banned
Wow, this contest just got stupid now. No one posts in it, no one cares, and I am about to drop out since school starts tomorrow. Just give it to all of us.

DrFunk

I'm still in, but growing weaker by the day. Seems that anything can set you off - a random thought, commercial, et al..

Socreges

Banned
Socreges said:
got myself in the eye yesterday
ok wow. WOW

you guys won't believe me. but you have to. you absolutely have to. please believe me because this is too funny, especially given that i said the above a few days ago

i was fooling around with this girl tonight. and that hasn't happened in a while. it was pretty awesome. so i'm straddling her chest and she's jacking me off and it seems to me like she knows what she's doing. tho apparently she thought i'd give her a warning. i'm sorry - "oh i'm gonna cum" is just awkward to me. so yeah i splooge all over her face and i mean all over since i had been holding out for a few days...... and you guessed it.. i fucking GOT HER IN THE EYE. seriously. not just on the eyelid, but IN THE EYE. it was actually red in the corner and bothered her all night, poor thing

she was never upset, tho. this is the text she just sent me:

"i'm home :) wow it was a difficult drive with only one EYE..."

bwahaha love it

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Thanks to this thread and Harold And Kumar 2, I can't get Danneel Harris out of my head. Hottest woman ever. I'm in love.

The Hermit

I just want to ask something to everyone who are still in...

Are you guys virgins? If not, how long has it been since last time?

Just curious, cause it´s been like 1 year since my last time and I am almost freaking out...

:(

DrFunk

Baiano19 said:
I just want to ask something to everyone who are still in...

Are you guys virgins? If not, how long has it been since last time?

Just curious, cause it´s been like 1 year since my last time and I am almost freaking out...

:(

Nope.

Since the last time? About 2 1/2 months...

Bulla564

Banned
Man... I was out like the 2nd day, but I decided to try this for myself. It's been now a little over a week, and I'm loosing it. I can't help but look at p0rn online, and I STILL don't do it.

I set myself a goal to do this until Saturday, since I'm going out with a girl that day. This is a spiritual test of my will, inspired by this thread.

HolyStar

Banned
Bulla564 said:
Man... I was out like the 2nd day, but I decided to try this for myself. It's been now a little over a week, and I'm loosing it. I can't help but look at p0rn online, and I STILL don't do it.

I set myself a goal to do this until Saturday, since I'm going out with a girl that day. This is a spiritual test of my will, inspired by this thread.

If only I could get a date. still in though.

Socreges said:
ok wow. WOW

you guys won't believe me. but you have to. you absolutely have to. please believe me because this is too funny, especially given that i said the above a few days ago

i was fooling around with this girl tonight. and that hasn't happened in a while. it was pretty awesome. so i'm straddling her chest and she's jacking me off and it seems to me like she knows what she's doing. tho apparently she thought i'd give her a warning. i'm sorry - "oh i'm gonna cum" is just awkward to me. so yeah i splooge all over her face and i mean all over since i had been holding out for a few days...... and you guessed it.. i fucking GOT HER IN THE EYE. seriously. not just on the eyelid, but IN THE EYE. it was actually red in the corner and bothered her all night, poor thing

bwahaha love it

Classic. :lol

I'm still in, but still struggling at times. I've been told I'm a hell of a lot more grumpy lately. :lol

Socreges said:
ok wow. WOW

bwahaha love it

:lol My gf said she'd kill me if I ever did anything like that.

Oh, and one month? Jesus guys...

Is this what you'll be like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1DAMTF3xf8

Tried to find a little less gross part with just a pic of the dogs huge balls waddling... Oh well, gotta work with what I got, which was a quick google search :lol

Oh, and go see Van Wilder. I think it's hilarious.

Socreges

Banned
FINAL FOUR

Jake.
HolyStar
Soul4ger
_Alkaline_

(Soul4ger hasn't been around - he might be out)

DrFunk said:
You have no idea.
do we want to know?

i want to know

until you tell me that i don't want to know

Soul4ger

I'm in. It's been over seven years for me, by the way. I'm happily engaged, to the same girl I started dating about seven years ago... I told you, I'm going to win. Game over, so just stop now, the rest of yins.

Soul4ger said:
I'm in. It's been over seven years for me, by the way. I'm happily engaged, to the same girl I started dating about seven years ago... I told you, I'm going to win. Game over, so just stop now, the rest of yins.

What? This shouldn't be allowed. You're supposed to be single and not having sex, I thought they were the rules?

Soul4ger

I didn't know being single was a requirement. If it is, then I'm completely disqualified. I know plenty of guys in relationships that still whack it on a daily basis, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom