• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman punched in face for allegedly bragging about killing Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
via ABC news partner WFTV

SANFORD, Fla. —
The man who said he shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in self-defense said he was punched in the face while he was talking to people at a restaurant in Sanford over the weekend.

George Zimmerman called 911 after a man accusing him of bragging about the fatal shooting punched him in the face, authorities said.

911 dispatcher: “What started the argument?”

Zimmerman: “He recognized me. He told me he was going to kill me he told me he'd (expletive) shoot me and he punched me in the face.”

Zimmerman claimed he was explaining to people sitting at a table that he shot Trayvon Martin in self- defense when a large man approached and asked, “You're bragging about that?” before punching him Zimmerman in the face.

Zimmerman: “This man just punched me in the face.”

Dispatcher: “Is he still there?”

Zimmerman: “Yup. He said he's going to kill me. You need to send like three or four cops.”

Zimmerman is considered the victim in this case, but witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant told authorities that the problem started because Zimmerman was bragging about killing the unarmed teen in 2012.

Witnesses said they overheard Zimmerman say to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” Witness said Zimmerman also showed his identification card.

The man accused of punching Zimmerman could face charges. His name has not been released.

Zimmerman being a piece of shit?

Fry-Im-Shocked-Futurama.gif

Witnesses said they overheard Zimmerman say to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” Witness said Zimmerman also showed his identification card.
He should find another way to introduce himself. Though he's probably made more money from it than most of us have from our actual careers :-\

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
no amount of punches will fix it, but every one is deserved

Hate to say it, but this guy for what he did, and the manner in which he has chosen to live publicly afterwards - constantly seeking to gain fame from taking that kid's life - is really going to wind up dead if he continues like he has been. And I really have to be honest. I won't feel sorry for him when it happens.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
He's lucky that's all he got. Someone is going to end this motherfucker for good one of these days if he keeps up these sort of antics.

One of the biggest pieces of human shit there is.

DJ_Lae

"My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin."

That's a pretty disgusting way to introduce himself (although it doesn't surprise me at this point) and I hope he gets punched more often for it.

Mrbob

Gets away with murder and bragging about it in public. Unbelievable.

Guy who punched him should get an award.

Curious to know if its guilt that is making him act like this. Because to me it seems like a man who is asking for something much worse than a punch in the face.

Maximus.

Still cannot believe that the judicial system failed and let this douche out free to continue being a waste of space.

Sciz

If only everyone he met would do the same.

Also, the son of a bitch calls 911 over getting punched?

Surprised he's kept himself in the spot light. If he actually felt sorry he would've stayed quiet for the rest of his days

I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing this stuff to be able to sue for damages. He may be a piece of shit, but he legally isn't breaking any laws by introducing himself or flaunting himself around as the man who killed Travyon Martin. When someone attacks him, he gains legal upper ground.

Zubz

Banned
If there is any justice in this world, everybody in that restaurant would just go full "I'm Spartacus" and refuse to back Zimmerman's claim.

weekev

Banned
Good, piece of human trash. It should be mandatory for anyone who sees and recognises this POS to punch him in the face.

Jeels

Even if I killed someone in self defense, I wouldn't brag about it. I'd be far too traumatized. I'd probably rather it never be bought up.

This guy is a piece of shit.

Karma has to catch up with this scumbag right?

There's no such thing.

That said, what happened? He got punched and called 911? No gun on him? Was the guy too big? No bushes to stalk him through? Pretty curious that the hero who punched him isn't dead. What's going on, George?

I hate this man.

SeanC

"My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin."

Is that his pick-up line?

What is he expecting? "Oh, you murdered that kid!? My panties are so wet right now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom