• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman punched in face for allegedly bragging about killing Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that his pick-up line?

What is he expecting? "Oh, you murdered that kid!? My panties are so wet right now!"

Given that he's been in relationships after this happened and his sizable amount of supporters, I'd imagine that line works great for some of the trash that lives in this country.

studyguy

He should find another way to introduce himself. Though he's probably made more money from it than most of us have from our actual careers :-\

Almost reminds me of

CYoTQL-WkAUGCGr.jpg

Demy

I dislike Zimmerman as much as everyone else, but violence is never justified.

I feel the need to back this up since it's so easy and almost pleasurable to celebrate any sort of violence. Zimmerman's a piece of shit, no doubt, but it's up to our collective virtues as a society to tolerate that rather reflect his shitty nature.

I do hope a public fund account pops up for that guy who punched him just so he can fall on the better side of the justice system.

Measley

This guy feels no remorse whatsoever.

If I shot a 16 year old, I'd be sick to my stomach, and would probably need a heavy amount of therapy. This PoS thinks that he took out some comic book evil-doer.

LifEndz

Kudos to whoever did it. Zimmerman has been doing his damnedest for a black person to antagonize black people over what he did. i remember him trying to arrange for DMX to fight him in some ppv event.

Hachiman

Neo Member
I would think no one could ever be so proud of killing another human being, but this is George Zimmerman we're talking about here.

Durden77

What a horrific piece of shit. You can tell he's living the "I got off scott-free" life. Even the transcript with the phone call "he's going to kill me, you better send 3 or 4 cops" reads like he's saying "you better defend my murdering ass idiots".

Fuck him fuck him in the face. Good for the person who punched him, I hope he ends up ok.

You know the dude who hit him is gonna face charges, which really sucks.

I dislike Zimmerman as much as everyone else, but violence is never justified.

Violence is definitely justified in some cases. I'll shed a tear for someone else. Zimmerman deserves to be punched in his face each day he lives for the rest of his life.

Averon

There used to be a sizable defense force for Zimmerman here. They completely disappeared as soon as the trial ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom