• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman punched in face for allegedly bragging about killing Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
To be honest, I only have enough energy to hate one person at a time, and Donald Trump is maxing out the meter, so I can only offer up a weak shoulder shrug at this clown.

He's just not worth anymore effort. Bragging about killing an unarmed teenager. You're such a big fucking man, George!

I can't stand this guy. I admit to feeling a bit of perverse joy at him getting socked in the face. He's going to really cross a line one day, and end up in some serious shit, mark my words. The guy is an attention seeker and all around pest.

This guy feels no remorse whatsoever.

If I shot a 16 year old, I'd be sick to my stomach, and would probably need a heavy amount of therapy. This PoS thinks that he took out some comic book evil-doer.

Seriously, even if it were justified, I'm sure it would haunt me for the rest of my life. Zimmerman is a sick fuck.

Rehabilitation is for the remorseful. This is a man bragging about killing a kid in public.
Well that's a disturbing view to say the least. You expect an unconvicted criminal to feel remorse? So I guess we should just kill all the criminals that feel no remorse? That is inhumane.

This is one of those "You shouldn't have done that but I completely condone your actions" situations

If that guy starts a gofundme for his legal defense I'll contribute to it

Well that's a disturbing view to say the least. You expect an unconvicted criminal to feel remorse? So I guess we should just kill all the criminals that feel no remorse? That is inhumane.
You shouldn't be bragging about killing someone when your whole defense was centered on it being self defense.

There used to be a sizable defense force for Zimmerman here. They completely disappeared as soon as the trial ended.

Because they are spineless, disgusting, cowards that would defend a man who killed a 16 year old.

OT: The day Zimmerman fucks off of this green earth is the day I will sing "ding dong the witch is dead". Dance and all.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!

For taking a kids life? Absolutely. If they arent broken up about such a thing that persons life, to me, is worthless.

Alavard

I don't condone violence against anyone. But I'm certainly not going to feel bad about a murderer getting hit in the face a few times.

As for rehabilitation... Zimmerman doesn't even believe he did anything wrong at any point. He feels proud of what he's done. And given that the legal system sided with him, and the amount of public support he's gotten, that's not likely to ever change.

Alavard

Anyone who feels good about killing someone, even when they are forced to, is missing a piece of their humanity.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2

Nothing disturbing about it whatsoever. You think soldiers don't feel remorse for the enemy combatants they kill? Legality has nothing to do with remorse.

If Zimmerman's going to go around introducing himself as a child murderer, a punch in the face is the least he deserves.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Though I wouldn't condone it, I'm surprised no one has straight up shot the dude in the face for his assholery.

kunonabi

Even if I killed someone in self defense, I wouldn't brag about it. I'd be far too traumatized. I'd probably rather it never be bought up.

This guy is a piece of shit.

Pretty much. This guy is a sicko regardless of it being self-defense or not. That said, I sincerely doubt it was self-defense and one of these days I bet his big mouth will let that slip.

This man was given all the chances in the world to seek help and rehabilitate when he was found not guilty of second-degree murder and manslaughter. That event should have been his wake-up call. Since then, he has done nothing but get into trouble.

Merc_

lol I'd rather you just defend Zimmerman openly than try this transparent bullshit.

What are you trying to accomplish here?
I want people to at least try and think anout the possibility of treating mentally damaged minds. Killing people instead of treating them feels so backwards, and it's why our understanding of the brain is so behind.

lol I'd rather you just defend Zimmerman openly than try this transparent bullshit.

Jumping to conclusions is never a good idea. I'm pretty big on psychology, and I post on the mental health OT whenever I can. You would have known if you checked my post history.

Witnesses said they overheard Zimmerman say to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” Witness said Zimmerman also showed his identification card.

What a pathetic individual, that he thinks murdering an unarmed teenager is literally the highlight of his life and the thing he's proud to be identified as.

If only he'd be met with a punch in his motherfucking face each and every time that filth comes out of his miserable mouth.

I want people to at least try and think anout the possibility of treating mentally damaged minds. Killing people instead of treating them feels so backwards, and it's why our understanding of the brain is so behind.

Jumping to conclusions is never a good idea. I'm pretty big on psychology, and I post on the mental health OT whenever I can. You would have known if you checked my post history.

Do you believe that unremorseful murderers have a right to rehabilitation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom