• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman punched in face for allegedly bragging about killing Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me to feel bad for Zimmerman when Martin's parents can see their child again. Until such time, Zimmerman deserves to get his ass beat on a daily basis as soon as he steps foot out his house IMO.

Ack5tk2.gif

Chabbles

Witnesses said they overheard Zimmerman say to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?

What in the fuck, he's actually proud of himself

For some reason this put the scene from Let's go to Prison where Will Arnett's character gets randomly knocked out by another prisoner day after day. This should happen to Zimmerman. He should just be walking down the street and get randomly knocked out, day after day.

This is good

SmZA

People get off murder with the 'gay panic' defense or 'trans panic' defense, and Zimmerman got off with the 'black teenager minding his own business panic' defense.

I'd be okay with this guy getting off an assault charge with a 'bragging murderer panic' defense.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
People support Zimmerman on here? That surprises me. Part of me thinks how his case went down is somewhat responsible for the shitshow we now have. I know cops have a history of treating black people poorly long before Trevon Martin was murdered, but it just seemed to escalate the whole thing.

I wouldn't piss on the man if he were on fire.

I don't agree with his point of view, I'm all for the worst kind of violence towards that piece of garbage but it was his opinion and he wasn't being disruptive or trolling. We can't have a mature conversation in here without everyone needing to have the same opinion?
What kind of opinion is it to excuse a child killer for not having a conscience?

It's the same shit you hear on racist wing radio. "He wasn't convicted, he's innocent, blah blah blah" to hand waive this walking mass of excrement.

I'll save my sympathy for the dead kid and his family, thanks.

Wow, bragging about killing a kid.

Wow.

I'm not shocked, considering everything that has happened with him since then.

But wow, to just walk around and introduce yourself like you are a hero...

Boy, America we've got some issues huh.

bengraven

I fucking swear I saw this douchebag in a Pilot on 75 a few weeks ago. He looked over, saw I was looking at him, then turned from what he was grabbing and my first thought was he looked like someone recognized him and felt awkward.

Or he was some guy who looked exactly like Zimmerman going what the fuck is that creepy guy looking at, I'm out...

Witnesses said they overheard Zimmerman say to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?

This can't be a real quote. It just can't. Nobody talks like that. Even dirtbags.

RexNovis

Banned
I continue to be amazed that this man is still alive. He has to be one of the most reviled people alive. Given the antics he constantly gets into eventually hes gonna get himself killed. Its basically just a matter of time at this point.

Why is this guy still in Sanford! Get the fuck out of the state you asshole. You fucked the city over by killing a unarmed teenager and still boasting about it.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I don't agree with his point of view, I'm all for the worst kind of violence towards that piece of garbage but it was his opinion and he wasn't being disruptive or trolling. We can't have a mature conversation in here without everyone needing to have the same opinion?

Terrible, disingenuous opinions do not need to be entertained nor given a platform to validate them. Sure wish mainstream media would do the same.

hokahey

I continue to be amazed that this man is still alive. He has to be one of the most reviled people alive. Given the antics he constantly gets into eventually hes gonna get himself killed. Its basically just a matter of time at this point.

My thoughts exactly. He's not right in the head. Or very stupid. Or both. He's not much longer for this world.

Although, the fact that he's not dead yet is probably a testament to the decency of most of humanity to not murder someone no matter how much they deserve it.

Breads

Banned
Remind me to feel bad for Zimmerman when Martin's parents can see their child again. Until such time, Zimmerman deserves to get his ass beat on a daily basis as soon as he steps foot out his house IMO.

At least he would have the choice to get his ass beat every day.

Martin didn't get a choice. Zimmerman chose for him.

Quick, someone call Sean Hannity so he can get a special appearance/defence force on Fox news again!

He needs all the support he can get against librul media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom