• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman signs up for "celebrity boxing match".

Status
Not open for further replies.

takriel

As much as I'd like DMX to kick Zimmerman's ass, will he really be able to? Does this guy even know how to box?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
It's kinda disturbing how entertainment has become a way to satiate public blood lust.

George whatshisface is the one doing this, just so it's known. It's not some "public demand" for a Gimmerr whoosit fight, it's (still) all this guy, it seems.

That said, I definitely agree with you. It reminds me of Tonya Harding doing celebrity boxing. So degrading to everyone involved, and probably not helpful with anybody moving on from the event that made the supposed celebrity a "celebrity."

FreeMufasa

DMX is gonna get fucked up............

Shit don't do this! This fools ego is gonna sky rocket after he beats X.

A street fight, yea but a boxing match.....nah

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
X gonna bring it

o9yxUQa.png

nib95

Banned
Right now Zimmerman's got the weight advantage. DMX needs to bulk up. Hope he can afford a quality personal trainer and get in to shape, since I've read he's basically completely broke right now. Otherwise there is a chance Zimmerman could win.

So of all celebrities, they picked one of the most ignorant, messed up in the head, gangster black rapper to fight him? :hardeyeroll:

I can't with this. I just can't believe the celebrity status this dude is getting for killing a child......

Alienous

It's only fools who repeat history's mistakes.

That said the irony of Zimmerman getting his ass beaten by a black man who's stronger than him, the inevitable conclusion if he follows through, isn't lost on me.

Fucking ridiculous how this kid's memory was turned into a damned circus in so many ways. Trayvon's parents are saints if they can keep their cool after all the mud dragging that their family had to deal with.

George Zimmerman is a truly despicable man and anyone with an ounce of sympathy for what happened to Trayvon shouldn't give this boxing bullshit an ounce of attention. DMX is a fucking fool for accepting this, imo.

Fucking ridiculous how this kid's memory was turned into a damned circus in so many ways. Trayvon's parents are saints if they can keep their cool after all the mud dragging that their family had to deal with.

George Zimmerman is a truly despicable man and anyone with an ounce of sympathy for what happened to Trayvon shouldn't give this boxing bullshit an ounce of attention. DMX is a fucking fool for accepting this, imo.

and to add insult to injury, this was announced on Trayvon's birthday.

Rootbeer

Banned
if DMX loses, he will never live that shit down. Never.

I'll watch it, better believe I'll watch it. But I do think Zimmerman is wrong to even participate. It feels wrong in so many ways.

Seriously when the Trayvon news was fresh if you knew that some months later this guy would be participating in a celebrity boxing match?

YoungHav

Banned
lmao can DMX stay sober for training? I think GZ will beat him. I can't believe this dude is a celeb. He apparently killed Trayvon in the Hunger Games.

I really did not want this to happen. Not DMX getting chosen, but the whole thing altogether.

George Zimmerman is a piece of shit and I hope he rots.

To those in this thread who actually put him on the level of Kanye are real idiots too, btw. I forgot to mention that earlier.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
DMX?
He's a crackhead, and he's on his last legs.
Someone stop this fight before he embarrasses everyone who is not a racist.

Bring The Game. I am pretty sure the dude will actually kill him in the ring.

Krakn3Dfx

As long as the boxing match isn't in Florida. Zimmerman will pull out a gun as soon as he enters the ring, shoot DMX, say he felt like his life was in danger, and a Floridian jury will find him innocent.

DMX is skinny as hell though, plus a crackhead/former crackhead, Zimmerman might just bully with his weight and fatness

X gon give it to him hopefully

I wanted game to fight him :( Game would have kicked ass

lol DMX

gotta fund that habit somehow

also I think it's only 3 rounds so there's little chance of a knockout though DMX might suddenly accidentally die during the match

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
and to add insult to injury, this was announced on Trayvon's birthday.

My niece's birthday is today. She just turned 25.

Trayvon would have turned 19.

Such a fucking shame. And this clown shoes motherfucker is going to profit from killing him. Disgusting. I won't be watching this fight, no matter how it turns out.

plainr_

DMX is old, on drugs, and short on cash. Yeah, this won't end well.

Please do everyone a favor by dropping out of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom