• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman signs up for "celebrity boxing match".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Maybe it's both..

thezimmermanskkif.jpg

This is amazing

YoungHav

Banned
GZ belongs in the Troll Hall of Fame. I have more respect for him than I do his supporters, and that isn't saying much.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Oh man, If I wasn't at work, I'd contribute some comic pages to Em Cee's other work. Maybe when I get off work I'll throw up some stuff. Can someone post a link to one of Em Cee's other chapters?

EDIT: Also, GZ is scum. That's all there is to it. I hope he doesn't flake out, and The Game breaks his jaw.

border

This guy is a 100% Grade A troll. Simultaneously disgusting and hilarious.....like some kind of real-life WWE mega-heel.

In some weird way I can't exactly blame Zimmerman. Nobody in their right mind is going to hire him to do honest work and represent their company. At that point you might as well ride your fame as far as it will take you.

Strangely enough, there's a weird precedence for this since Joey Buttafuoco ending up doing a Celebrity Boxing match against a woman (Chyna). Buttafuoco didn't kill anybody, though he was a convicted rapist.

Kyzer

Banned
Something smoldered within the dungeons of The "White" House, and for once it was not hashish.

"A thousand curses!" cried Caliph Hussein Obama, "First the honkynfidel foiled Operation Caliphate, and now he dares to challenge the first sport we stole from the white devil!" He flung his moon god idol across the room, nearly striking a trembling Jay Carney in his weak liberal forehead.

"With his superior strategy and intellect, he'll destroy any of our strongest brutes, even if they were hopped up on our most potent marihuana! If only there were a way..."

"Sir..." sniveled Carney in a probably homosexual sort of way, "Aren't... you half of each?"

Obama's face twist at the word "half" and his scimitar was already partly drawn before he stopped to reconsider.

"Yes... yes, Carney. You're right. The blood of Yacub, that for so long I considered a curse, could be my greatest weapon. I will turn the crackers' own strength against them! Carney! Call George Zimmerman! Tell him he has a match!"

Wut

AkuMifune

Banned
Another vote for Tyson. This needs to happen so badly...

Nah, people would think that unfair. Trayvon kicked his ass after all we don't need a killer, it would be better to get like wiz khalifa in there to kick his ass. Way more entertaining.

inm8num2

This whole affair is simply revolting. I'd rather prefer nobody indulged this psychopath's desire to cash in on his notoriety.

After Zimmerman takes a few blows on tv for everyone to see, some will claim he's "paid his debt" and others may soften their intense dislike for him.

The fucker is going to profit off this event in so many ways, primarily due to the way the marketing will exploit the public's desire for instant gratification in seeing him "punished".

GZ belongs in a cell, not a celebrity boxing ring, for fuck's sake.

Riggs

Banned
Zimmerman wants to fight kanye now ...... Fuck it, hope kanye wins and I really don't like yeezus much. Sorry for no link I am on mobile, saw on tmz.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
This guy just does not learn does he?

All of his actions post shooting really is making a lot of folks question their judgement in his character even more I reckon.

dili

Zimmerman wants to fight kanye now ...... Fuck it, hope kanye wins and I really don't like yeezus much. Sorry for no link I am on mobile, saw on tmz.
Douche vs. Douche. With Justin Bieber vs. Shia Lebouf as the undercard bout. Whoever loses, we win.

Riggs

Banned
Imagine that scene in belly where dmx makes that dude strip, as he's firing off shots in Mark's basement. Lol, man Zimmerman .... Such a douche.

Chabbles

This whole affair is simply revolting. I'd rather prefer nobody indulged this psychopath's desire to cash in on his notoriety.

After Zimmerman takes a few blows on tv for everyone to see, some will claim he's "paid his debt" and others may soften their intense dislike for him.

The fucker is going to profit off this event in so many ways, primarily due to the way the marketing will exploit the public's desire for instant gratification in seeing him "punished".

GZ belongs in a cell, not a celebrity boxing ring, for fuck's sake.

This. as much as everyone would like a public beating, fukr doesnt deserve the attention.. he'l get whats coming to him sooner or later, out of the spotlight.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Here's the link for that joker wanting to fight Kanye: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/03/george-zimmerman-kanye-west-celeb-boxing-defenseless-people/

...and it's because Kanye "beats up on defenseless people". The fuck? At the very least, at least those "innocents" did something to start trouble, and he didn't kill those defenseless people like you did to that kid, jackass.

That actually annoyed me more than the notion that he's considered a celebrity and is getting attention for it.

Unrelated, but, So I check out the TMZ link for DMX wanting to get at this fool, and then I see a link with Bieber kissing on some topless stripper tiddays with a friend of his.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/01/justin-bieber-stripper-biting-boob-photo-khalil/?adid=hero3

Hilarious - it's like he has no filter on what gets out whenever he does something wild. People in the business know how to keep their people around them on a leash when it comes to things like this going public, and this kid doesn't. Better yet, those celebs actually have people around them that care enough to not let things like this out, it's clear he doesn't have people around him that care enough.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Please keep Bieber discussion to the cultural wasteland of PopGAF :p

Sweet tittays though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom