• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman signs up for "celebrity boxing match".

Status
Not open for further replies.
thezimmermanpg2mxkcr.jpg

I love you so much right now

I'm laughing so hard

Omnicent

This is turning into a thread of the ages. I'm trying not to laugh so hard while at work.
At first reading this news had me feeling a bit sick, but feeling better now.

Aylinato

Killed someone in self defense and acquitted. Basically it goes like this, "Killing is murder but not all killings are murders so not all killing is bad".

They didn't prove self-defense. They did fail to prove he did it because the prosecution botched the case.

I know it's funny to a lot of people but it's disturbing as fuck to me that a guy in this country tries to market himself as a celebrity after murdering another human being.
I get where you're coming from, but he could advertise himself as God and I wouldn't care as long as I get to watch someone beat the shit out of him.

C.B.

thezimmermanpg38sjmd.jpg

In all seriousness though, he's walked away with no consequences for killing someone, and has walked away from what seems like various other cases and problems. Dude probably feels invincible and thinks no one can touch him. It's no doubt that he's come across supporters, so he probably legit feels he's done the right thing and is a stand up guy. Unfortunately the value of life means very little to some people, and to them it's all symbolic.

Something smoldered within the dungeons of The "White" House, and for once it was not hashish.

"A thousand curses!" cried Caliph Hussein Obama, "First the honkynfidel foiled Operation Caliphate, and now he dares to challenge the first sport we stole from the white devil!" He flung his moon god idol across the room, nearly striking a trembling Jay Carney in his weak liberal forehead.

"With his superior strategy and intellect, he'll destroy any of our strongest brutes, even if they were hopped up on our most potent marihuana! If only there were a way..."

"Sir..." sniveled Carney in a probably homosexual sort of way, "Aren't... you half of each?"

Obama's face twist at the word "half" and his scimitar was already partly drawn before he stopped to reconsider.

"Yes... yes, Carney. You're right. The blood of Yacub, that for so long I considered a curse, could be my greatest weapon. I will turn the crackers' own strength against them! Carney! Call George Zimmerman! Tell him he has a match!"

I love you, Emcee.

On a serious note, this just shows what a disgusting human being Zimmerman is. I hope he gets wrecked and shows how pathetic he is but that won't undo any of the damage he's done.

dan2026

Bwahahaha!.

This is kind of darkly hilarious, like a South Park parody.

You have to admire this idiot's balls. He's basically saying 'come at me black people, I killed one of you and got away with it and I can do it again!'

Perhaps he's grown tired of punching his significant others.

This person is detestable as is his hordes of supporters who rallied behind him when the 'big, bad government played the race card'. I certainly don't wish his death or anything but I wouldn't shed one tear if an actual boxer tuned him up real good. Though I wouldn't pay or watch it, he doesn't deserve the income.

Alienous

thezimmermanpg38sjmd.jpg

In all seriousness though, he's walked away with no consequences for killing someone, and has walked away from what seems like various other cases and problems. Dude probably feels invincible and thinks no one can touch him. It's no doubt that he's come across supporters, so he probably legit feels he's done the right thing and is a stand up guy. Unfortunately the value of life means very little to some people, and to them it's all symbolic.

1356755528765.gif

GAF, what have we just witnessed?

Zips

So how long until someone else kills someone, with the plan of trying to make themselves into a "celebrity" out of it?

Pretty damn sad that he's been making money off of this.

Miletius

I know it's funny to a lot of people but it's disturbing as fuck to me that a guy in this country tries to market himself as a celebrity after murdering another human being.

I too, am rather disturbed. At least have some humility for the suffering you've caused.

The story and the comics are hilarious though.

Lyrics from Love Game by Eminem ft. Kendrick Lamar, Kendrick's verse: "I want you as bad as the head shattered on George Zimmerman."

Well, looks like your wish may be granted Kendrick.

Edit: Shit, bravo on those comics. Make more!

Bulk_Rate

tumblr_n08ml9bZwC1qj1tqqo1_1280.png

Fuck this man.

Charity be damned, it's disgusting that this killer is hailing himself as a celebrity. He gained notoriety for shooting a minor to death, and now is trying to stay relevant in American culture. I hope Kimbo signs up to waste him.

Too funny; that was my first thought when I saw this thread title! I would pay to see that. Only thing better would be him in a cage with Rampage under PRIDE rules and in Japan where fights aren't stopped on a dime.

Too funny; that was my first thought when I saw this thread title! I would pay to see that. Only thing better would be him in a cage with Rampage under PRIDE rules and in Japan where fights aren't stopped on a dime.

What is PRIDE rules? Is that where the Yakuza pays Rampage to take a throw the fight?

zeemumu

But it was proven that he killed a person and it's now being cherised for that fact, people don't want to see Zimmerman the man, but Zimemrman the killer. This is some kind of Roman empire bullshit.

The only person regarding him as a celebrity is himself, and maybe a small handful of people who will never be allowed to represent humanity in any way.

Something smoldered within the dungeons of The "White" House, and for once it was not hashish.

"A thousand curses!" cried Caliph Hussein Obama, "First the honkynfidel foiled Operation Caliphate, and now he dares to challenge the first sport we stole from the white devil!" He flung his moon god idol across the room, nearly striking a trembling Jay Carney in his weak liberal forehead.

"With his superior strategy and intellect, he'll destroy any of our strongest brutes, even if they were hopped up on our most potent marihuana! If only there were a way..."

"Sir..." sniveled Carney in a probably homosexual sort of way, "Aren't... you half of each?"

Obama's face twist at the word "half" and his scimitar was already partly drawn before he stopped to reconsider.

"Yes... yes, Carney. You're right. The blood of Yacub, that for so long I considered a curse, could be my greatest weapon. I will turn the crackers' own strength against them! Carney! Call George Zimmerman! Tell him he has a match!"
I lost it at the blood of Yacub..

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Could you imagine if he fought a black guy....and won? He would be dead before leaving the arena.

Like it or not, he is a celebrity. Sure, not like Beiber, but he's a celebrity now.

He's making money everywhere. The media can't stop talking about him, they want book deals, interviews. People buy his plagiarized art because he is famous. And overall people can't stop giving him attention, including GAF.

This. Pretty much a scathing indictment of how disgusting our pop culture is. It's like some parody out of GTA.

Is it not strange that the guy who supposedly couldn't fend off a teenager who was "beating him to death" is now issuing out open boxing challenges?

"I'll fight anyone, even black people" got a laugh out of me and I'm black.

He's going to get fucked up. Or at least this is what I want to happen.

I heard The Game (rapper, not doofus-son-inlaw) wants a shot at Zimmerman.

.GqueB.

Banned
If this truly was self-defence (personally I don't buy it) I still wouldn't do it. Who wants to be reminded that they had to kill a kid however justified it was? Evidently this remorseless bastard but that's kind of the point.

I guess we're all making the mistake of looking at it through our own lens which is certainly common.

Thing is, all skepticism aside, in his world he defended himself and accidentally killed someone. He was tried and acquitted. In his world he saved his own life by unfortunately ended the life of another. He has done no wrong and we keep giving him attention so he's going to ride this wave until we stop providing it for him.

I mean look at GAF. Everything he does gets a thread. This is a direct mirror of what's going on with the media. He's riding the "celeb" wave and getting paid for it. To be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure I'd do it differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom