• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get a ps4 w/ The Last of Us Remastered through Gamestop for $275

MrMatt555

Source: Gamespot

On Tuesday, Gamestop announced a new trade-in promotion whereby you can get a brand new PS4 for only $275.Now through March 1, GameStop shoppers that trade in a PlayStation 3 (120 GB or greater) or an Xbox 360 (250 GB of greater) toward the purchase of a new PS4 will receive $125 in store credit. That means you can pick up a standard $400 PS4 for only $275.

You're really getting a new PS4 and a copy of The Last of Us Remastered for $275, as all PS4s now come with the game. This deal is valid at all GameStop US stores.

Tell me the ps4 has no games if old.

RoadDogg

Is that even a decent TIV? Ebay says that used 120 GB PS3's go for at least $150

Edit: I like Shadowdarknes way of thinking... they didn't list model numbers, just HDD size...

iNvid02

You're really getting a new PS4 and a copy of The Last of Us Remastered for $275, as all PS4s now come with the game.

more like a free PS4 with your purchase of the last of us

am i rite

yQYR1tG.png

Wag

Remember there's rumour of a 4k PS4 hardware refresh coming later this year. I think I'm going to hold out for that.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
This deal blows. You have to trade in a ps3 or 360. That should prolly be in the title.
Indeed, why would I want to trade in my PS3 when I'm playing Yakuza 4 on it AND I use it to watch tv and movies from my phone through DLNA without any exterior apps, something the PS4 STILL lacks.

PS3: 2
PS4: 0

Khronico

Hmmm. I'd be more interested if there wasn't tons of ps3 games I want to play. Also yakuza 5 is still coming so no thanks.

Stores identify the system by the model number. A 20gb will still trade as a 20gb no matter the HDD size.

Back when I worked at my store we always checked by the system storage size, never by the sku #.

So chances are he'd be cool, although the purchasee would notice the distinct lack of wifi.

I'd jump on this but my ps3 and 360 are filled to the brim with free games acquired through PS+ and GWG that i still need/want to play.

dat eternal backlog...

monodlee

I did this with my ps2 for a fat ps3.

Biggest Mistake of My Life
hyperbole

And then they came out with the slim 2 months later for the same price as i got the ps3 for.

And then my ps3 yellow lighted a couple years later and I bought a slim ps3.

Regrets all around.

I'm expecting a hardware revision soon.

Top Bottom