• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghirahim is an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS

Neoxon

Pic of the day. "No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!" Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too.
zlCfzSV5kKAavJKG2V

Isn't this like the 5th Zelda Assist Trophy? Pretty sure there are 5 Zelda items too. Guess Sakurai was really feeling Zelda this time around.

I wouldn't say that there was frowns all around, but...

That picture can't be real can it? He's just staring there like a lizard with an oddly long tongue hanging out from the middle of his mouth. What a bizarre expression to choose

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
He's one of the coolest characters in recent Nintendo history and totally deserves to be playable. >:-0

Love Ghirahim. Knew he wouldn't be playable sadly. Glad he got to he an assist like Skull Kid and Midna.

Now if anyone deserves to be a new Zelda character it's Impa. She is a legacy characters and could be a Sheik clone.

Impa for next Smash Sakurai!!!

I like when obvious newcomer candidates are pushed aside as assists. (See Little Mac in Brawl)

Oh well, better to have him in the game than not at all.

Not to get Off-topic, but what exactly is the problem you guys have with Link? His face looks a little too bright to me, but not to the extent that anything looks outright wrong with it.

Not sure overall but the face and hair look especially bad.

The hair looks average to me, the face...I'm not sure. It looks like TP Link's usual face, just slightly different. Also, looking at some pictures from brawl, do you think the problem might be that his eyes are a little too big? Because they do look a little bigger than usual.

Still annoyed that we don't get more villain characters in smash bros especially since some of the ones being left out are some of nintendos most unique and interesting characters. That plus the ones that do get put in really aren't utilized well enough, seriously ganondorf deserves his own moveset and one that actually somehow relates to the games more.

Top Bottom