• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghirahim is an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS

The hair looks average to me, the face...I'm not sure. It looks like TP Link's usual face, just slightly different. Also, looking at some pictures from brawl, do you think the problem might be that his eyes are a little too big? Because they do look a little bigger than usual.

I think the hair problem is they are trying to go too realistic and its messing with the classic look.
As someone said, face color looks off as well as eyes being too spread apart.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I still can't believe they messed up Link's face so badly.

SCReuter

I wish Tecmo's modelers could give Sakurai's team some assistance.

ihb6CayKFoqqh.jpg

Does he go round stealing players items and using them on them? (I'm braced for generic swordplay but the item stealing would be great)

Kinsei

Banned
Bah, there goes the most likely Zelda newcomer. I'm still holding out hope for Ganon (blue pig with trident) though.

I'm glad ATs are being used to give representation to a wider variety of characters this time around. Brawl felt limited in comparison.

RPGCrazied

I wanted him playable as well, but if we get Shulk, then I won't be mad. Plus he is playable in Hyrule Warriors, so thats great.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Link's model is so baaad. He just has a permanent "I am heavily concussed" face.

I wish

I hope not. She'd most likely just be a Sheik clone.

She has seniority from being an NES Zelda character plus appearing in Ocarina, not to mention making a comeback lately in SS and HW, so I think she'd get the rub before second-in-command Zelda villain #12453.

She doesn't have to be a ninja, anyway. Hyrule Warriors decided to give her a massive sword, she looks more like a grappler in OoT, and she's an old woman before that... she's fairly versatile.

Neoxon

For those holding onto hope for Impa because of that one rumor with Ridley & Dixie...
The original leak with the ESRB stuff (likely ESRB footage as it's missing the 3DS hardware itself) is likely real. The DLC comment from the same person could be real, because he leaked the photos and may have heard from his ESRB friend about the DLC (Nintendo may have also shown off the DLC for ratings). But all this "smash mods say the leaker made stuff up but trust us plz" is just bullshit, and isn't even worth discussing.

Neoxon

I'm not holding hope because of this rumor but the trophy theory. And it's the same hope for a new character from metroid.
Here's the problem, IF that rumor turns out to be true (again, IF), there won't be anyone new from Zelda or Metroid. They aren't in that picture, and any empty spaces would be occupied by the Mii Fighters & the 5 DLC characters.

Then again, I never put much stock in the Trophy Theory in the first place.

I think is one of the best Zelda villains but I never expected him to be playable. Maybe Impa but I don't think so at this point.
I like that Zelda one-offs are becoming assist trophies. Aghanhim next?

Here's the problem, IF that rumor turns out to be true (again, IF), there won't be anyone new from Zelda or Metroid. They aren't in that picture, and any empty spaces would be occupied by the Mii Fighters & the 5 DLC characters.

Then again, I never put much stock in the Trophy Theory in the first place.
And if you have played Fire Emblem Awakening, you should know what the trophy about tiki means, clearly it was a clew that chrom will not be announced. And about palutena, the music was "return of palutena" and the trophy was clearly a troll.
I choose to believe in theory that was validated twice, than a "leak" that comes out of nowhere

Neoxon

And if you have played Fire Emblem Awakening, you should know what the trophy about tiki means, clearly it was a clew that chrom will not be announced. And about palutena, the music was "return of palutena" and the trophy was clearly a troll.
I choose to believe in theory that was validated twice, than a "leak" that comes out of nowhere
We all expected Palutena & an Awakening rep, with or without the Trophy Theory. And yes, I've played Awakening.

Eh, I can't see the roster having 2 Shiekahs. I'm not expecting any Zelda newcomers at this point.

Not that I think Impa would be in, but I assure you that no one responsible for creating the game gives a shit about how many Shiekahs are included when planning the roster

We all expected Palutena & an Awakening rep, with or without the Trophy Theory. And yes, I've played Awakening.
But this trophy theory about these characters had specific information in it, the music chosen + the trophy, not just one thing and it wasn't coincidental, especially when you have sakurai behind it lol.

Btw I guess we will have an answer very soon.

Top Bottom