• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

ZBhSXci.jpg

what up 50ppp peeps

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to thank Dan Ryckert for convincing so many people of just how terrible nacho cheese really is. Great work.

LiK

I would but it's not readily available either in England or Japan, either that or it'll be super expensive, I've always wanted to try it though.

really? it's so common here that I don't even think about it being weird.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
People who've never had nacho cheese are weirder to me than the guy who conceived the yellow Russian.

I would but it's not readily available either in England or Japan, either that or it'll be super expensive, I've always wanted to try it though.

I've come across it plenty of times in England, you can generally find the Doritos nacho cheese next to bags of Doritos.

I didn't even know Taco Bell served nachos. I just saw a commercial where they convince college-age girls that eating Taco Bell for breakfast is a good idea.

Antiwhippy

Not gonna lie, I am pretty bummed that there are no taco bells in Australia.

Love cheap, shitty fast food.

hamchan

Not gonna lie, I am pretty bummed that there are no taco bells in Australia.

Love cheap, shitty fast food.

We have Guzman Y Gomez instead, which is probably better than Taco Bell.

Also have some place called Mad Mex which I've never tried before.

Anjin M

Hey new OT!

-----------------------------------

HELPFUL LINKS (and maybe an FAQ or two)

Antiwhippy

Trust me, I've been to those places, and they're OK, but that's not the point.

I even make my own tacos and enchiladas full of vegetables and beans and all that jazz.

But nothing beats all the salt and grease you can handle at the lowest price point available. I don't want to pay $11 for semi-decent fish tacos. I want all the shitty beef and cheese at as low of a price as possible.

Right now only KFC serves that need of grease and salt at that low price-point.

Renpatsu

Mad Mex is alright, I can vouch for their upstanding nature and would make a good hire for Giant Bomb.

But nothing beats all the salt and grease you can handle at the lowest price point available. I don't want to pay $11 for semi-decent fish tacos. I want all the shitty beef and cheese at as low of a price as possible.
Gerdamn, we should go out and get some shitty junk food some time.

Tucah

you speak so well
Vincent Caravella @VinnyCaravella · 1m 1 minute ago
We're going to continue on Simon's Quest in a few hours. I just need to figure out which direction to point my feet and whip.

VINNYVANIA INCOMING TODAY

Mully

Nacho cheese is really easy to make from scratch.

Put a lot of butter in a pot on the stove. Add some flour and milk. Stir into a good consistency. Add cheese. I normally use a mix of American (for color), Muenster, Cheddar, and Pepper Jack. Stir while adding in a dash more of milk and jalapeños.

The bad thing about homemade nacho cheese is that it becomes a solid mass after 30 minutes or so and never tastes as good after reheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom