• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the mystery guest will leak via a Twitter follow to Alex or the GB account or something. All of a sudden Snoop Dogg will be following them.

DUDE WHAT

YG3o7Fx.jpg

Suplexer

Have any of the VRodeo or VR launch streams featured horror games?

I know most people find it lame but I really like seeing people play horror games in VR but I seen GB play any yet.

Myggen

Have any of the VRodeo or VR launch streams featured horror games?

I know most people find it lame but I really like seeing people play horror games in VR but I seen GB play any yet.

Not really. One of the launch streams featured a lame ass horror game that didn`t spook anyone.

TraBuch

Banned
Gamespot's still pretty significantly bigger than GB, right? Obviously, their livestreams don't compare, but GS still gets a lot more overall traffic?

No_Style

I haven't noticed much noise against Overwatch talk from GB GAF. A large number of you playing or are people just more tolerant of it?

Also, I wouldn't mind adding some GB GAF on PSN. Mine is NoStyle.

TraBuch

Banned
That thread in OT about JK Rowling writing HP fanfiction reminds me, I still really fucking want a Bully-ish Harry Potter game. How did EA drop the ball so badly with those games? Not all of them are terrible, but none live up to the potential the series had.

Think we'll ever see another HP game?

That thread in OT about JK Rowling writing HP fanfiction reminds me, I still really fucking want a Bully-ish Harry Potter game. How did EA drop the ball so badly with those games? Not all of them are terrible, but none live up to the potential the series had.

Think we'll ever see another HP game?

The first Harry Potter game was great. It came out at a time where movie games were ok at best, and it was a stand out in what it had.

My knock on Overwatch is I can't watch them (or anyone) stream it on my second monitor while I'm playing. Start hearing "It's High Noon" and Junkrat wheels from their game and freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom