• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

This Greg miler danswers was really something. Probably up there in the drew visits nk tier of strange but amazing things that GB has covered

Giant Bomb #23 | We've Built a Video Game Website to Where We Never Even Have to Talk About Video Games

I like these videos too much. That whole thing where he makes the connection between Jake the Snake and Metal Gear makes me lose my shit.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I wonder if Patrick now has to sign over the rights to his likeness to Ziff for all perpetuity like they asked Rorie to do.

Xater

Man, I forgot about all the Playstation VR stuff, that's gonna suck.

Oh yeah Sony is sadly totally going to double down on VR this E3. Which I mean is cool but even if they are slightly more affordable even with a couple of good games it's not an instant buy for me. I'd rather put money into a Neo than a VR headset.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I ashtray put down money for a vr, so i hope that it releases the same time as a neo. If not I'm going to have a vr headset that can't be used for months.

Or wait a week and someone will hack it to work on pc.

Edit: this fucking new Google keyboard is the worst.

Xater

I ashtray put down money for a vr, so i hope that it releases the same time as a neo. If not I'm going to have a vr headset that can't be used for months.

Or wait a week and someone will hack it to work on pc.

Edit: this fucking new Google keyboard is the worst.

I mean it will be useful even on your current PS4. Sony made sure that everyone has to hit certain framerates. TheIQ might not be quite as clear. I am just not ready to jump into VR yet. It all still seems too shakey for my taste.

Jintor

man if i don't have a job when i get home i might take a week off and try and make a best-of the Beastcast or something in the style of that duder

Strax

seemed pretty standard fair really.

banksy is great pop art but not especially substantive, especially recently

Exactly, it was the most by the numbers critique but framed like its a scathing keeping it real take on Banksy. It felt like when people dismiss every Beatles album before Rubber Soul as factory made. I want people to dig a little deeper and especially a dude like Austin who loves doing that.

TraBuch

Banned
Never figured Austin to be one of those guys that shits on things that become too mainstream.

Bet he hated on G-Unit when they became big. That first Young Buck album was 10/10, son.

jaina

This is my favorite thing to come out banksy
bansky.jpg

Strax

He's the dude that went to high school parties where they were playing stuff like It's Going Down and Shoulder Lean and sat in the corner complaining that they weren't playing Nas.

Last edited by TraBuch; Today at 01:53 PM. Reason: That was totally me...

I just yelled

Now let's get it all in perspective
For all y'all enjoyment, a song y'all can step wit'

Edit:

The person who had a crisp rip of Nas, Luda and Jada Made You Look Remix live has removed it. Damn

Xater

I don't even have a PS4 yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Probably won't get one now with neo over the horizon.

Oh I see what you mean. The Neo could still make it by the end of the year. You never know. Doesn't seem like a thing that needs a big announcement at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom