• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment Patrick RT you overnight and you see in the morning what happened :D

CkpV3KRW0AA2k79.png

OG post
CknPqZlXEAAyYHY.jpg

Man. I'm glad Patrick has a sense of humor regarding this~

Jezabel

Hey guys!

Signed up to premium this week to listen to danswers. That episode was really something else, sitting in my car choking back tears was something
I never thought a giantbomb podcast would do to me.

Currently watching the hit man play through. I feel like this is going to be money well spent!

Lunar FC

Hey guys!

Signed up to premium this week to listen to danswers. That episode was really something else, sitting in my car choking back tears was something

Currently watching the hit man play through. I feel like this is going to be money well spent!

Congrats on the membership! You've got alot of content ahead of you to go through.
Also, say goodbye to your own opinions.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's not worth it.

What do we gain from Giant Bomb?

Our own fitting individual moments, a foundation made from the constant shifting sands in this ephemeral world, where things are forgotten yet are unforgettable parts that make up our stories. We choose to gain nothing or everything from it.

Gobias

Banned
Kanye is going to come on and announce that Turbo Grafx 16 will be streaming exclusively to giantbomb.com.

What a time to be alive.

H2sv8lh.gif

I'm ready for the meltdowns. Good or bad.

Hey guys!

Welcome aboard!

It's kind of embarrassing that y'all worship a website.

Play your videogames and make your own opinions!

GivingAdventurousJuliabutterfly.gif

I also found this and for some reason I lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom