• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Wunder

I feel like GBEast start too many features with a huge commitment behind them without really testing the waters. I'm usually OK with it and I'll watch most of everything regardless, but deciding to play every single Castlevania then following it up with every Megaman and every Yakuza seems a bit much. Now we have every Fast and Furious movie!

Of what lol

CnwI4YSh.jpg

I feel like GBEast start too many features with a huge commitment behind them without really testing the waters. I'm usually OK with it and I'll watch most of everything regardless, but deciding to play every single Castlevania then following it up with every Megaman and every Yakuza seems a bit much. Now we have every Fast and Furious movie!

Yeah, if anything the issue at Giant Beast is that their ambition may come back to bite them in the ass.

Lunar FC

Fast and Furious is the best of all those mediocre series's.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

I guarantee that after Yakuza 0 they take a very long, maybe permanent break before doing another if the length of that game is anything like what people indicate.

hamchan

This is a good thing because they actually follow it up and do it, unlike those San Fran flakes.

Wunder

Yeah, if anything the issue at Giant Beast is that their ambition may come back to bite them in the ass.

It's probably why Playdate is my favorite Beast feature. Try something out, if it turns out great then continue to play it! The LiS playthrough came out of that I believe and while Contradiction was initially a QL, it got finished up in Playdate.

ready player one does suck

i liked console wars though

Console Wars is fucking junk because the author thought it would be a great idea to invent terrible dialogue for all the people involved. It's almost as if the author is a shitty screenwriter punching up his trash script for some sort of prematurely negotiated film dramatization of events.

Short of any Lang/Boyes/V/Boon segment, I find GDC to be a pretty rough time. Its the same problem when they bring a bunch of indie devs on their E3 panels, they tend to be pretty boring.

robotrock

Banned
writing seems fine to me. its not like double fine overly quirky writing like broken age.

The dialogue got really grating to me by the end. I'll be curious to see what you think of it

But for example, the whole "Crimes? Crimes." back and fourth between Mae and Greg got super tiring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The dialogue got really grating to me by the end. I'll be curious to see what you think of it

But for example, the whole "Crimes? Crimes." back and fourth between Mae and Greg got super tiring.

I mostly hang out with Bea because I find her dynamic with Mae much more interesting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm bad about finishing games for the most part but I'll probably end up finishing it since there's nothing I really want to play coming up until like Prey in May

Top Bottom