• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Zaph

MHYJgJt.jpg

Tunoku

Nice work, OP! Hope we get at least one new hire before the end of this thread. How long does one thread usually last?

soothe.

seeing the pics in the op has made me think how a giant bomb with ALL the past and present editors would be.

just imagine the site with jeff, ryan, vinny, brad, drew, patrick, dan, justin and austin with the supporting cast of dave, ian, danny, mary, bakalar, norm and will and what have you.

what a beautiful world that would be. most of all, i often think how the site would look like if ryan was still with us, how he would react to the antics of dan, how he would've enjoyed the bombcast being in video form now too, etc. man, i miss him.

Oh so about the Berserk intro and the 'gag' where they didn't play the music(And the background noise was lower than usual)

that's more because Koei is super stringent on streaming stuff like that. Like trying to stream a DW game or Dragon Quest Heroes on Twitch, it'll mute all the sound coming from it. I suspect it's also why we didn't get a DQH QL.

(Also the reason why Jason says 'I gotta skip this' with the cutscene).

seeing the pics in the op has made me think how a giant bomb with ALL the past and present editors would be.

just imagine the site with jeff, ryan, vinny, brad, drew, patrick, dan, justin and austin with the supporting cast of dave, ian, danny, mary, bakalar, norm and will and what have you.

what a beautiful world that would be. most of all, i often think how the site would look like if ryan was still with us, how he would react to the antics of dan, how he would've enjoyed the bombcast being in video form now too, etc. man, i miss him.

Giant Bomb Megamix

Top Tier
Jeff, Vinny, Drew, Ryan, Dan, Hornet, that woman from Virtua Cop

etc

Zornack

It's sad to see Drew go but I'm ready for GB West to get a big shakeup, which two new hires will definitely do.

Kimaka

If Giant Bomb just ends up with Jeff sitting in the dark playing the old video games, I'll probably keep watching.

BearPawB

Banned
If Giant Bomb just ends up with Jeff sitting in the dark playing the old video games, I'll probably keep watching.

Yeah, I agree. I am not sure what that says about me...

It's like when your favorite band starts losing members. But the frontman is still there, and they are still playing the same hits.

Top Bottom