• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I have no idea what these other dots they were speaking of are.

paper_dots1_6.jpg

I hadn't thought about that wax bottle candy in ages before the Beastcast

e8e818960b64e165d8209150611d048e.jpg

Turns out you're supposed to chew the wax? Who thought this shit was a good idea

Did Whiskey Media Happy Hour have call ins or was it just TNT?

They really should bring back the TNT format at some point. Just play a online / coop game for 90 minutes. Have some callers call in and ask dumb questions but at least there is a game going on to keep the show not being a total bore

Maybe that should be the once a month thing and not the phoning it in show?

Wunder

Did Whiskey Media Happy Hour have call ins or was it just TNT?

They really should bring back the TNT format at some point. Just play a online / coop game for 90 minutes. Have some callers call in and ask dumb questions but at least there is a game going on to keep the show not being a total bore

Maybe that should be the once a month thing and not the phoning it in show?

I always loved the TNTs where they played co-op games instead of whatever the latest multiplayer game of the week was. Watching them play Warhawk or whatever the fuck for 2 hours was the most numbing thing ever

Oh my god I haven't watched the first Fast and the Furious in like a decade

Oh my god the dialogue in this film

Isn't it fantastically terrible :D

Compared to what the series is now, the first fast and the furious looks and feels like a budget college film with a hilariously serious script and celebrities that a friend of a friend's father knows.

Wow, so I paid to watch F&F with the Beast crew audio and I don't regret it.

I'm on board with watching the series with the Beast commentary.

BRING ON 2FAST 2FURIOUS.

So, thanks to someone in the PS4 firmware thread, I was able to snag a PS4 4.50 firmware beta code. Wow! The Blu-Ray 3D support on PSVR is truly legit. Since 2012, I've watched my 3D Blu-Rays on my 24" PlayStation 3D Display. It still works great for me, but I always got minor ghosting (probably due each eye being able to see the other lens). A few weeks ago, I purchased The Force Awakens in 3D. The opening sequence had some noticeable ghosting (not terrible, but noticeable). There is literally zero ghosting during the same sequence in PSVR. Having just recently re-watched the movie, I wasn't going to do so again, so I jumped to one of the aerial battles and was exhilarated. Doctor Strange comes out next week on Blu-Ray and I hear the 3D is truly can't miss. I can't wait to check it out in 3D.

Jintor

historically speaking what's the best windjammers stuff to watch from GB?

I want to see some just straight-up play. I guess i should browse qlcrew?

Bacon

Extra life 2013... I think? They played it a ton on whatever year the whole crew stayed in the office for the full 24 hours.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

The first time they pulled it out during the GTA online stream.

Really puts a stark contrast.

Top Bottom