• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

C78JJWfU8AAOJbZ.jpg

I'm not excited for Destiny 2 so pls excite me, Bungie. The first game really soured me, to the point I dropped it after reaching "light levels" and doing the first raid only. Never played the expansions and I just moved onto other games.

justjim89

Majima hitting the video booth before going to the telephone club. Nice. That's like taking care of yourself before you go on a date, it gets your mind right.

Megasoum

Banned
Just found out that Mass Effect 2 freezes at the main menu when trying to launch it at work. I assume that it's because it can't connect to the EA servers on my corporate firewall. Pretty sure I was able to play in the past. This is fucking annoying.

Tubobutts

I hope it's Jeff and Vinny and they do the goof where they pretend it's part of the Endurance run but it's a double goof and it is in fact part of an endurance run.

Tokyo drift is not a good movie. Unless you have an affection for Japan and Japanese culture its got nothing to offer. Horrible lead actor, weak supporting cast and a huge plot hole in the story. He learned to drift in a Lancer AWD, yet the final race was in a RWD Mustang, those skills dont transfer as drifting in AWD is a completely diffrent beast from RWD.

Top Bottom