• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzbang

Banned
Guys,

Sorry to bring up sad times, but does anyone know what happened with the t-shirts for Ryan? I and several friends wanted like fuck to help out the guys and Ryans widow Anna. I would have glady picked up a shirt. They briefly released one which few of us could wear out of the house, despite being awesome but pulled it.

Was it a legal issue? I can only assume this is over and fizzled. I don't know if Ryan had life insurance but him and his wife I believe had purchased a house and all.

Does anyone know anything?
Big <3 to the crew, thanks

Zabka

iUephspc3MHba.gif

sort of light on the Ryan respect but otherwise nice job

I wanted to keep it light. I thought about putting in more for Ryan but I didn't want to run the risk of being inappropriate, schmaltzy or depressing. So I just left it to a .gif of a great moment with Ryan from between the last thread and his passing. Thanks anyway!

FluxWaveZ

I wanted to keep it light. I thought about putting in more for Ryan but I didn't want to run the risk of being inappropriate, schmaltzy or depressing. So I just left it to a .gif of a great moment with Ryan from between the last thread and his passing. Thanks anyway!

I feel like he should be part of the Bomb Squad section, even if his bio isn't meant to be funny like the others, but that's just me.

He'll always be part of what made Giant Bomb.

I feel like he should be part of the Bomb Squad section, even if his bio isn't meant to be funny like the others.

He'll always be part of what made Giant Bomb to me.

You're not wrong. It's pretty late now, but I'll try and throw something up tomorrow if that's what y'all would like.

LCfiner

another giant bomb thread. yay!

the premium dark souls stream they just did was great. I know I don’t have the patience to play it but I love seeing Vinny suffer through it.

that curb stop off a cliff to end the stream was perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom