• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Jeez, since when could you post NSFW pics like this?
You're right, only NSFW GIFs are allowed

ib1Fgjv0ICIoEF.gif

Anastasia

I loved the Dark Souls stream. It was a lot of fun to watch, especially that ending. Vinny needs to be more aggressive toward enemies though. :p

I only just got finished with the post-PAX Bombcast yesterday, I need to catch up. Speaking of that, if anybody remembers, what was Drew talking about when he said he was reading about atoms and the theoretical possibility of people walking through walls? I wanted to read about it but can't find anything resembling what he said online.

Zoibie

I only just got finished with the post-PAX Bombcast yesterday, I need to catch up. Speaking of that, if anybody remembers, what was Drew talking about when he said he was reading about atoms and the theoretical possibility of people walking through walls? I wanted to read about it but can't find anything resembling what he said online.

Edit: I think I was thinking of something else...

That's because it can't happen. He is misunderstanding physics at an atomic level.

Pretty sure he was talking about wave diffraction.

Which has nothing to do at all with atoms passing through other matter.

kvk1

I'm so happy Drew is sort of into F1 now. It's one of my biggest passions.

Every time the topic is brought up on the Bombcast I feel like my two awesome worlds collide.

Mr. F

Banned
New thread! Amazing bios.

Giantbomb's best secret member is the Tri-Caster.

Also, people should check out the last 1/2 hour of the Burnout Paradise TNT. Avril's Girlfriend remixed by Vinny is the best.

I sort of miss the early CBSi period in the green screen room when Vinny would kind of lose his mind with the Tri-Caster every week.

demidar

New thread! Amazing bios.

I sort of miss the early CBSi period in the green screen room when Vinny would kind of lose his mind with the Tri-Caster every week.

You'd lose your mind too if you were subjected to hours of bad play every week.

justjim89

Hoping for the Load Our Last Souls archive soon, I only saw the first half. Got inspired to hop back into Dark Souls myself.

Ketch

Nice OP! igetthatreference.gif

No rorie love though?.... at least throw in an awesome puppy picture at the end or something.

Lunzio

New thread got me all sentimental.

Crazy how much time I've spent watching and listening to GB content over the last 5 years.

DoctorZ

It's pretty great aside from Ian spoiling way too much at the beginning. Ending was hilarious.

I'd actually prefer they had someone with little to no experience with the game on. People seeing/playing Dark Souls for the first time is why the game is so entertaining to watch it being played. As long as they let Vinny be Vinny this could be one of the best features they've done. Still rather see them start fresh and just make it an unofficial endurance run, but I know Vinny doesn't have the time for that so I'll take what I can get.

Also, I've been watching a lot of the old pre-2008 gamespot videos and listening to podcasts. With the new consoles coming out I started watching/listening to the stuff around the console launches. Some stuff that I though you guys might find entertaining or at least nostalgic.

Wii Launch stream: http://www.gamespot.com/shows/on-the-spot/?event=on_the_spot20061110
Some DS stuff and other crap from 11/11/04: http://download.gamespotcdn.com/d4/gsc/onthespot/onthespot_111104.mpg
On The Spot right before 360 launch: http://www.gamespot.com/shows/on-the-spot/?event=on_the_spot20051116
PS3 Launch Stream
gsm_169_ps3ots_vf_ps3_110306_140.jpg
http://www.gamespot.com/shows/on-the-spot/?event=on_the_spot20061103 Broken :( , or at least I can't get the video or download to work.

Recon

Banned
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how to add premium casts to the casts app on ios?

Aaron

Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how to add premium casts to the casts app on ios?
The default app? Don't think you can as it requires username and password. Use Downcast and click on the rss feed. It'll automatically load in Downcast, and prompt you for user/pass.

Recon

Banned
The default app? Don't think you can as it requires username and password. Use Downcast and click on the rss feed. It'll automatically load in Downcast, and prompt you for user/pass.

No, I have the pocket casts app. Is downcast free? I just paid for this pocket casts app lol

Aaron

No, I have the pocket casts app. Is downcast free? I just paid for this pocket casts app lol
Never heard of pocket cast app, but it probably supports user / pass. Find where you can enter rss feeds, and cut and paste the url from safari.

Jokab

Unprofessional Fridays - Premium member exclusive show. Just 90 minutes of whatever nonsense the crew feel like showing off. Giant Bomb at its most chaotic.

They're more like 2 hours at average.

Other than that, great OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom