• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
The ending of this Bombcast, holy SHIT.

"I'VE GOT GAME GRUB I'M SLAMMIN' DEWS I'M IN THIS SHIT TO THE MAX I'M PLAYING DONKEY KONG UPSIDE-MOTHERFUCKING-DOWN"

Jesus CHRIST I lost my shit at that, it was amazing.

smr00

Banned
Nice to hear someone finally played TLOU.

Of course its Drew because Drew is awesome.
Can you really blame some of them for not wanting to play it right now? It's just September so im sure a few more will finish it before the game of the year awards if they even do one this year.

Lijik

The ending of this Bombcast, holy SHIT.

"I'VE GOT GAME GRUB I'M SLAMMIN' DEWS I'M IN THIS SHIT TO THE MAX I'M PLAYING DONKEY KONG UPSIDE-MOTHERFUCKING-DOWN"

Jesus CHRIST I lost my shit at that, it was amazing.

I had to rewind the cast and relisten to that part i was laughing so hard. Missed Vinny's "What did you just say to me? To the max?" the first time

Megasoum

Banned
From the Giantbomsquad Twitter hahaha...this is great

2550723-vinny+time.png

So I think I got blocked by Brad on twitter? Weird because the last thing I remember tweeting at him about was something about The Sopranos. So now I have to follow him on my personal account.

THANKS BRAD, NOW ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO KNOW.

Macca

I really like Rorie on the podcast. He has a lot to contribute. Especially about genres and games the others are not into.

I like Drew too but doesn't add much to most discussion. Mostly because he doesn't play much outside of sims. He does bring a different perspective to the discussion at times.

But if I had to pick one regular it would be Rorie.
I think they should both be regulars. Shit, they had 5 before, and it ended up working pretty well. Drew can end up being quiet for long stretches, where I think Rorie has more to say a lot of the time. Yet when Drew does talk it's pretty damn interesting.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
... why would you grow the nose at that position?

Let alone on the forehead.

Read the article. They're going to cut it off and reimplant where it's supposed to be.

He doesn't have enough skin to form a new nose, so they're using forehead skin because it's the most similar kind of skin from a nose.

Tan

What ever happened to the Dumptruck music? :( I liked it.

Also this Super Mario Movie interview is amazing. I wish I could genuinely like the movie that much.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

I find it amazing that the Nintendo Download Express wiishop/ds store (I don't know which one is it) music is now the background song for the "this is an Ad!" on giantbombcast

Zornack

I really like Rorie on the podcast. He has a lot to contribute. Especially about genres and games the others are not into.

I like Drew too but doesn't add much to most discussion. Mostly because he doesn't play much outside of sims. He does bring a different perspective to the discussion at times.

But if I had to pick one regular it would be Rorie.

Yeah, Rorie is great. I think he'd make a great 5th seat, or at least alternate with Drew for the 4th seat.

Branson

So what's the best way to watch giant bombs videos on ps3? Which media server option is the best? Plex was fine until it stopped letting me watch subscriber videos.

popo

from tumblr

q. I love listening to the Interview dump Truck, but I've noticed lately that you haven't used the original theme song that was created for it. I'm just wondering, why the change? The original theme song is awesome!

a. It doesn’t really fit some of the more serious topics sometimes.

Watched the Dark Souls stream last night. Perfect ending but I was really hoping he would be invaded when he reverse hollowed there for a minute but he didn't make it far from the bonfire that time. I would have expected a member of the community to jump on that opportunity.

panda21

i hope they quick look Day One : Garry's Incident on steam, it looks interesting and maybe hilarious bad. like Marlow Briggs

So this recent talk about ads on the bombcast had me thinking, does Giant Bomb advertise anywhere? Or are they entirely word of mouth based? I don't think I've ever seen a website ad for Giant Bomb, and the only thing I can think of that is close are the Giant Bomb radio minutes Jeff does.

EDIT: I just realized, I get Dutch ads so if GB advertises I probably would not get to see it.

Euphor!a

Banned
So the Dark Souls thing finally made me buy a premium membership, now that I have it, what is some good back catalog stuff I should check out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom