• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! I had this game on my old black and white Mac (my first computer ever)! Huge nostalgia bomb for me.

Edit: This game is probably terrible and was ridiculously hard for me. I think I only ever made it through like one or two rooms.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0060_hpjjr.gif

0061_utjm7.gif

0062_v4k2u.gif

0063_55kxl.gif

Kerned

Banned
Yeah I'm talking about the three stripes one, I know it's uses the exact same layout as so many other flags, but I think the colours used for Russia are the most recognisable throughout the world.

I get where you are coming from but this is Dan Ryckert we're talking about, a man who, as an adult, attempted to cook egg shells. I am going to assume he doesn't notice the subtle differences between different shades of blue.

Dark Castle... That's my childhood. On a Mac, sure, but I played the shit out of it.

You and me both, buddy. This, Uninvited, and Trick-or-Treat were my favorite computer games at the time.

Edit: I would love for them to play a LOT more of this. It's probably the best game they've played on here.

Liamc723

I get where you are coming from but this is Dan Ryckert we're talking about, a man who, as an adult, attempted to cook egg shells. I am going to assume he doesn't notice the subtle differences between different shades of blue.

Yeah, you're right there haha.

Zaph

Wow, I'm suddenly realising my MegaCD wasn't as terrible a purchase as I originally thought. I could have done much, much worse in the early 90's.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yeah I'm talking about the three stripes one, I know it's uses the exact same layout as so many other flags, but I think the colours used for Russia are the most recognisable throughout the world.

Really? Are you Russian? Russia is third to France and the Netherlands (though most people would probably say Russia before Netherlands) with those three colors alone in my mind, and the general striped color theme I think of Mexico, Italy, Germany, Ireland...pretty much every moderate to large sized country that uses that scheme before I think of Russia.

Liamc723

Really? Are you Russian? Russia is third to France and the Netherlands (though most people would probably say Russia before Netherlands) with those three colors alone in my mind, and the general striped color theme I think of Mexico, Italy, Germany, Ireland...pretty much every moderate to large sized country that uses that scheme before I think of Russia.

Nope I'm English, I guess taking History in further education has made me imagine Russia as being bigger and more important than it actually is, after the two world wars. Personally to me, they are the most recognisable using that flag layout, it's cool if it's not for anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom