• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep

y5ptMsd.gif

Dany

Banned
Jesus christ, can they give the sims a chance. I know basically nothing about the new sims and the QL basically is them saying, nope, no more. Well with that attitude, how am i soposed to feel about the game? Their coverage is shit so its kinda hard for me to see what the game is actually if they're not putting in any effort to trying.

Jesus christ, can they give the sims a chance. I know basically nothing about the new sims and the QL basically is them saying, nope, no more. Well with that attitude, how am i soposed to feel about the game? Their coverage is shit so its kinda hard for me to see what the game is actually if they're not putting in any effort to trying.

What? That quicklook sold me on that game.

Kerned

Banned

Aw come on, Dany, this isn't your first rodeo. What else could you have expected from a Jeff-driven quick look of The Sims? Also, it sort of made me want to play it more than I wanted to at the outset.

Sakwoff

This is a fucking space shooter?!

It's kind of a space shooter / adventure hybrid thing.

Coktel did a number of really weird games. Like the Gobliiins series, which is really fucking good atop of being weird and surreal. (in contrast to Inca, which is just terrible atop of being weird)

Dany

Banned
Aw come on, Dany, this isn't your first rodeo. What else could you have expected from a Jeff-driven quick look of The Sims? Also, it sort of made me want to play it more than I wanted to at the outset.

I KNOW but they can at least try to give a shit lol

Myggen

It's kind of a space shooter / adventure hybrid thing.

Coktel did a number of really weird games. Like the Gobliiins series, which is really fucking good atop of being weird and surreal. (in contrast to Inca, which is just terrible atop of being weird)

I have now bookmarked the theme song on Youtube, so Inca is alright with me!

Myggen

Crazily over animated.

It's some kind of French animation style or something? I remember some crazy person defending this game on a forum and talking about the animation being of a certain school.

Someone defending this game is proof that everything will find at least one defender on the internet.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Nope I'm English, I guess taking History in further education has made me imagine Russia as being bigger and more important than it actually is, after the two world wars. Personally to me, they are the most recognisable using that flag layout, it's cool if it's not for anyone else.

Russia itself is sure a hugely important country throughout most of history, but I just don't think most people associate that flag with Russia. Maybe it's just me, but I had to think for a second about what the Russian flag actually is when Dan asked if it was there. I imagine most people in the US probably still assume they're using the sickle.

I dunno. There are a lot of things that Dan says that are crazy, but "Is one of those generic color swatch flags Russia's generic color swatch flag?" isn't that nuts.

Lijik

It's some kind of French animation style or something? I remember some crazy person defending this game on a forum and talking about the animation being of a certain school.

Someone defending this game is proof that everything will find at least one defender on the internet.

For what its worth, the company that did the CD-I Zelda games were in the USA and Russia not France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom