• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see i missed Vinny dropping some truth in here. the only duder who slacks is rudds, we all know that, doesn't even do a daily dota anymore what is up with that guy

hey tell me about the new assassins creed game
Neither of us work (or ever worked afaik) for Ubisoft so no idea... I bet it will be bad though.
You both speak in the singular; I don't think it's physically possible for Ubisoft to not be working on at least three Assassins Creed titles at any given time (current gen, last gen, mobile, companion app, Facebook game, Apple Watch Edition*)

*I made the last one up.
Or did I?

[EDIT -
doesn't even do a daily dota anymore what is up with that guy
Milleniumly MOBA.]

Haunted

That is one great picture lol

2729954-2015-02-26+15.42.5055.jpg
c'mon scanlon

that's like 15% camo at best

i see i missed Vinny dropping some truth in here. the only duder who slacks is rudds, we all know that, doesn't even do a daily dota anymore what is up with that guy

brad's too busy defending himself on this very forum to put that premium work in

he may have gotten seven titles on that trivial pursuit quick look, but I doubt any of them were "most entertaining giant bomb member"

seriously though it was like a minute and a half before I even realized he was on that QL

So I just finished the Rocky IV commentary. Perhaps I missed it, but did Dan really go the whole film without referencing Rusev and Lana? How the heckings did that happen?*

*If indeed it did

bionicpuppy

Giant Bomb Producter/Bufu Caster
I feel bad for being weekend gaf ;-( Sorry guys, sorry Vinny and Alex :-(

Will I ever be accepted back into the group that looks down on weekend gaf? I fell so hard, I fell so deep. It will be a long climb back up but I will give it my best.

Not a problem. I'm pretty excited to get the content machine fully running out here as well. Our first goal in NY was get QLs running so SF can do premium stuff. Once we've got that on a good pace we'll be doing more premium stuff out here. Then a podcast. Also, getting air in the studio would be nice.

That Dracula ain't gonna beat himself.

Gross.

daydream

Banned
Not a problem. I'm pretty excited to get the content machine fully running out here as well. Our first goal in NY was get QLs running so SF can do premium stuff. Once we've got that on a good pace we'll be doing more premium stuff out here. Then a podcast. Also, getting air in the studio would be nice.

That Dracula ain't gonna beat himself.

Gross.

post of the thread

also, we will have two podcast threads every week, holy moly

shwimpy

LOVE YA VINNY! Miss your GB West content so much but I know you're gonna do bigger and better things with GB East and Alex and whoever the new hire is. Can't wait.

popo

I regret nothing. I never questioned Vinny, I wanted to know what Alex did all day. Even then I said outright that I was sure he worked hard - I just couldn't see what he filled the time with. He was very prolific in the Screened days so maybe it is just corporate bullshit.

Whatever.

NZNova

That rugby quick look was great. The last time the All Blacks actually played the US, last November, they won 74-6. That was a pretty entertaining match, and yet the match Jeff and Dan played was so much more.

So Vinny, Dan, and Brad have all posted in this thread. I'm actually surprised that Alex doesn't post here considering how much of an active nerd he is (which I mean in the best way possible). Anyway, less than 30 minutes until UPF, which should lead right into my weekend. This makes me happy.

Zebetite

Banned
and III and IV and oh god just play rondo of blood please

okay maybe just skip Simon's Quest

I fully intend to bombard the stream chat for every future installment of VinnyVania (assuming it remains a livestream feature) with "PLEASE PLAY RONDO OF BLOOD."

It's the secret-best Castlevania Game.

NZNova

Rugby looks like a shit sport.

You probably shouldn't base your impression of it on what was happening there in that quick look, haha. I don't even like sports but rugby can be pretty fun to watch.

Rugby fans will likely jump on you for a blanket statement like that though :D

1XK7qVH.jpg

i'm your man for arts & literature and history

together we can strive for greatness, steve

trivially pursue world domination
i did a lot of trivia nights at bars in college

perfect practice

also i laughed when i saw the zodiac question because i knew brad would know it

dota just had an event around it

I fully intend to bombard the stream chat for every future installment of VinnyVania (assuming it remains a livestream feature) with "PLEASE PLAY RONDO OF BLOOD."

It's the secret-best Castlevania Game.

Nah, man. It's the best-best Castlevania game. IV is up there for me, too, but that was the first one I played (and it also happens to be the perfect entry point).

daydream

Banned
Vinny will obviously go in order and play every single Castlevania game known to man so y'all can rest easy.

i did a lot of trivia nights at bars in college

perfect practice

also i laughed when i saw the zodiac question because i knew brad would know it

dota just had an event around it

i actually have played my fair share of trivial pursuit with friends

i feel like entertainment questions are always either super easy or super dumb (in the german versions, anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom