• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
b6fiI6J.png

bfFOfxC.png

its a website

they talk about video games

'hey this op sucks'

hey you suck have a half decent one here then

5mPJyFv.gif
5mPJyFv.gif
5mPJyFv.gif
5mPJyFv.gif
5mPJyFv.gif
5mPJyFv.gif
5mPJyFv.gif

recent events

8ZWYyph.gif

RIP, Bot Colony

Anjin M

It's not the thread we need, but it's the thread we deserve.

TEMPORARY (????) FAQ

• What is Giant Bomb?
  • XVvBKNz.gif

• What's the link that let's me watch the most recent livestream before it is archived?
    The answer lies within your question.
  • Where can I find Jeff's Mixlr streams that have not been archived to his showreel?
  • I'm a new/returning subscriber. What premium content should I watch?
  • Another new/returning subscriber question: where can I find the premium RSS feeds?
  • What was that handy website that had filtering options for Giant Bomb videos? You could filter videos by people appearing in them, premium or not, etc.
  • 5mPJyFv.gif

• Should I be a jerk?
    Don't be a jerk.
    A self-explanatory rule, but an important one nonetheless. People who disagree with you are not "insane." They are not "pathetic." They are not "a dick." Even if you think they're wrong about something, there's no reason to treat them with disrespect.

If someone is posting something that terrible or offensive that you really feel the need to respond strongly? Either keep it clean or report it to a moderator and one or more mods will decide what to do. Y'all are rather good about not needing mod intervention, so I can trust that will rarely ever happen.

Remember that the Giant Bomb staff are posters and read this thread.
    Please try to remember that Jeff, Brad, Patrick, and Vinny are posters here. While that doesn't mean you can't criticize or disagree with anything they say or do (more on that below), it does mean that you should treat them like any other NeoGAF user: with the same respect as outlined above. While commentary on a on-screen personality's attitude or performance in games is expected, try to remember that they're reading the things you write, and that it impacts whether and how they'll respond here.
  • Who is the best Giant Bomb duder?
    Fridge-kun. If you disagree, you can write your own FAQ.
  • v4AOrvX.gif

The future is Forsaken. I remember those commercials really well. Forsaken was basically a Descent clone that came out right as Descent's popularity was waning.

Wunder

I feel like this is a marked step up of quality from our last few OTs. Great job steve, really just fantastic work.

It's probably been asked to death but any word on Metal Gear Scanlon 3? Haven't finished listening to this week's podcast so they might mention it at the end but I just finished them finish MGS2 and I am giddy with excitement for 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom