• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they seen fate of the furious yet? I wonder what they'll think, there's some epic banter between rock and statham but it's starting to feel like they're running out of ideas.

hamchan

Have they seen fate of the furious yet? I wonder what they'll think, there's some epic banter between rock and statham but it's starting to feel like they're running out of ideas.

At this point they can cut out Dom, have the Rock and Statham be he main leads and the movies would be just as enjoyable, maybe even better.

At this point they can cut out Dom, have the Rock and Statham be he main leads and the movies would be just as enjoyable, maybe even better.

Dom's heel turn seemed pretty shit as well, maybe I'm a psychopath but would you really risk nuclear war for a kid you just met?

Xater

The two constant of GB:

All of them are bad at stealth and they wouldn't know a good RPG if it hits them over the head.

Jintor

brad explicitly said it was the QL effect kicking in where something he was doing okay in he was suddenly doing incredibly shit at. He knew he wasn't doing great in that ql

I dunno how possible it would've been, but he probably should've restarted the mission, to replay the part he already did, which isn't as rough, and then tried the new part. I get that he wasn't expecting it to be as hard as it was, though.

Otnopolit

I've heard the ending kinda stumbles, so I'm prepared for it. Without much spoilage, does it just go too dumb or action-y?

Definitely goes in for a little more action, but it changes it up in one area which is nice.

The think the end game rewards and new game plus awesomeness make it alllll worth it. Great game.

Mr. F

Banned
It's a bummer when they put out QLs of things that they're super disinterested in or struggling with, who is that for at that point? You could practically picture the look on Jeff's face begging to wrap it up lol.

Especially jarring when there's a slew of other games that haven't gotten coverage.

I've heard the ending kinda stumbles, so I'm prepared for it. Without much spoilage, does it just go too dumb or action-y?

The point in particular I'm thinking of is just before the ending, where it just starts throwing enemies at you in a very FPS-esque kind of way, linear path and all that. Which was a real bummer when the rest of the game had done a great job of getting that old RE maze-like structure going for so long.

The final boss isn't particularly great either. But I'd also say that Jack is the only interesting boss in that game anyway.

Sacriel is incredible

https://www.twitch.tv/sacriel

He wins 7-8 games a day at least

I mean... Just look at that clip, it's crazy! https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueKnottyBeeSMOrc

Thanks!

Jeff Gerstmann.

🤔

Jennipeg

Resident Evil 7 is pretty good, you guys.

Kinda can't believe it's a Resident Evil game.

It sucks for me that they finally made a good game again, but I can't play it because its first person. Damn motion sickness, I just can't cope with it. I'm really happy that the game is good and doing well, I have a lot of love for that series.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ted is way better than Morgana

i don't remember Ted ever saying 'Let's not do that' 'Hey you should go to sleep' 'Let's do this'

My opinion of Teddie has been tainted by the spinoffs where he's nonstop "Hey ladies who wants to score with a hod stud I'm BEAR-y horny right now!"

Moaradin

Teddie is way worse than Morgana. People complain about Morgana hitting on Ann all the time, but Teddie was 100x more obnoxious with that stuff.

Morgana's a dude?

AA3Oujp.png

Teddie was a certain type of goofy that just worked really well for me for some reason. But Morgana is just... like, I don't even have an opinion on him after two dungeons. He's just kind of there. I'm starting to think it's more the fault of the translation than anything else, though.

Hope that I start to like him more once the game inevitably starts to explore his background. I liked Teddie from the get-go, but by the end of P4 his journey kind of wound up representing what I love about the game's attitude, acknowledging humanity's worst tendencies and facing them with unwavering optimism.

Salarians

Teddie > Morgana imo but Morgana is still the only one in P5 I feel strongly about right now

Ryuji and Ann may as well be Junpei and Yukari- I'm totally neutral towards them

Yusuke seems much better than them but I've only just met him

Ted is way better than Morgana

i don't remember Ted ever saying 'Let's not do that' 'Hey you should go to sleep' 'Let's do this'
Morgana just took over as the voice in your head telling you "you're very tired" or "you should watch the midnight channel" from P4

still annoying that you can't even watch a dvd after dungeon time

hate the new lock pick crafting stuff too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom