• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Phatmac

Are all bombin episodes like this? I just started watching it and it's great. Should I catch up with the older ones?

In case anybody's interested/missed it I'll post this again:

As this has been a shitty day I'm going to give the humble monthly games I own/don't want away instead of selling them for sweet, sweet profit. If you want one then I want you to draw a piece of super rad MS paint art that's GB related. I'll pick my favourites after UPF ends because I think that's a little fairer than first come first serve. You can only pick one game per entry (and can only win one game per person!) so mention what game you want in your post.

Games you can choose from: Pillars of Eternity, NBA2K17, Killing Floor 2, One Piece Burning Blood, Overcooked, Nongunz.

Also as I love the game I'll throw in a copy of Fire Pro World but you need to make a GB wrestling related pic if you want that bad boy.

Post images in the thread and I'd suggest pming me a copy too just in case I miss it here.

iHpBCmx.png

<3

Phatmac

I'm still having a hard time processing this Nick stuff. Wonder if Polygon will fire him. Man I'm gonna miss his videos with Griffin. It's just such a bummer to find out this awful news. :(

I'm still having a hard time processing this Nick stuff. Wonder if Polygon will fire him. Man I'm gonna miss his videos with Griffin. It's just such a bummer to find out this awful news. :(

i would be very surprised if they didn't. vox doesn't fuck around with this kinda thing.

chris grant hasn't tweeted all day (his last tweet was a retweet from nick, which is unfortunate)

imBask

Banned
i'm not the type to get mad because people play video games poorly, but man this Mario Sunshine feature is EXPOSING them

I'm sure he'll be there. He didn't do anything wrong.

And I hope that everyone keeps that in mind too. He's dealing with the shock of one of his best friends being a piece of shit right now, and he legitimately might not have known what Nick does in private.

Cut Ben a LITTLE slack as he rolls with processing all his emotions.

i'm not the type to get mad because people play video games poorly, but man this Mario Sunshine feature is EXPOSING them

I started a LP on my channel of playing SMS because of them playing it (having not played the game in like 10-15 years) and man, I am having nowhere NEAR as many issues as they are with camera/controls/getting shines. It gets frustrating watching them have issues with the easy shines, haha.

I think it's more that a lot of people aren't content with Ben's statement(s).

His statements were completely rational as a guy who just found out the truth about his best friend. People could only be content from a situation like this if he threw that prick under the bus. If I were in Ben's shoes, I wouldn't know what to do honestly. It's a shitty situation all around.

LQX

Question: Why are there no longer individual threads for Podcasts? Was it a moderation decision? They were pretty popular.

chogidogs

Just caught up with the Nick stuff. That sucks. I never knew and that's scary. Feel bad for Kessler and Ben who have to deal with this. I'd feel bad ending a friendship not knowing said friend was doing shady stuff the whole time.

- J - D -

His statements were completely rational as a guy who just found out the truth about his best friend. People could only be content from a situation like this if he threw that prick under the bus. If I were in Ben's shoes, I wouldn't know what to do honestly. It's a shitty situation all around.

I agree. Between a rock and hard place.

Zaph

Just caught up on the bullshit. Geez, West can't catch a break - Ben must be having a great first few months at GB.

Really glad GB never hired Nick after the internship, always thought there was something off about him. No idea it would be this bad though.

"Fun" fact - with Nick, that now makes it two former WM short term employees who have been caught up in a sexual harassment scandal. Given all the bullshit in the Bay Area, that's probably still under the average.

Zeroro

They're getting noticeably better with each episode, at least (especially Abby, with those wall jumps and acrobatics in the recent episode)!

Top Bottom