• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Hindl

I'm behind on the stream but Dan should absolutely go to MSG to see GnR. MSG is one of my favorite places to see a show

SFTD(Stick Figure Death Theater) was the shit back in the day. Those Xiao Xiao stick figure animations were awesome.

IT WAS ALL MATRIX

Does Dan not realize that they are changing how YouTube works, and it absolutely is destroying the income of some of those people (for better or for worse)?

discshooter._safe-foam-disc-shooter-gun-shooting-kids-toys-game.jpg

This kind of toy was my favorite toy as a kid

Is Bear Factory still a thing? I remember those were all the talk back in the day and I got my sister one for her birthday. Comes with a certificate with the name of the bear(you get to name it), date of birth and they put a heart into the bear before closing the skin off. Shit's wild.

Quenk

Is Bear Factory still a thing? I remember those were all the talk back in the day and I got my sister one for her birthday. Comes with a certificate with the name of the bear(you get to name it), date of birth and they put a heart into the bear before closing the skin off. Shit's wild.

I've seen Build-a-bear stores around recently

There is definitely still Build-A-Bear, sounds like the same thing? You do all that and pick an outfit, etc. My sister loved when she got to go there

There are two different Build-A-Bear Workshops in the Mall of America

Hindl

Still behind on the stream, but I got to see an a cappella version of Chocolate Rain live in concert not a week ago

Also for probably the first 6 months of YouTube's existence, I thought everyone was talking about U2 and thought they made some video platform for their music videos

Oh Vinny, how little you know

5NsqPA9.jpg

If the RNG wasn't so shit, I wouldn't save scum but I had to. Missing a point blank shot is is pure BS.

Tis the nature of the beast. Plus it'd be possible to miss point blank in that scenaro because the target would be moving/attacking you.

The kids in my school were all into Pokemon cards and battling. Infact, it was pretty genius in how they got Pokemon to be bannable in schools in my country because so many kids were into it. A few religious figures said that the Pokemon language meant they were taking god's name in vain or whatever the fuck.

Thinking about it now, you still see it today . I haven't heard Pokemon GO being banned or whatever in my country when it came to schools though.
Looks like build-a-bear acquired bear factory in 2006

Hmm interesting stuff. Feels kind of good to know it's still alive? lol

The kids in my school were all into Pokemon cards and battling. Infact, it was pretty genius in how they got Pokemon to be bannable in schools because so many kids were into it in schools. A few religious figures said that Pokemon language meant they were taking god's name in vain or whatever the fuck.

Thinking about it now, you still see it today . I haven't heard Pokemon GO being banned or whatever in my country when it came to schools though.

Hmm interesting stuff. Feels kind of good to know it's still alive? lol

Some super conservative people here in the US said the same kind of thing, its satanic etc. I distinctly remember a friend of mine having to hide his because his mom would have thrown them all out and grounded him because she thought it was satanic. Also was a problem with video games if they had a skull on the cover or anything (ex: Diablo, Baldurs Gate 2, etc).

Best Pixar: The Incredibles
Worst Pixar: Cars 2

Best Dreamworks film:

Some super conservative people here in the US said the same kind of thing, its satanic etc. I distinctly remember a friend of mine having to hide his because his mom would have thrown them all out and grounded him because she thought it was satanic. Also was a problem with video games if they had a skull on the cover or anything (ex: Diablo, Baldurs Gate 2, etc).

Shit like this is always funny to me.

Oakinn

is worst Pixar even up for debate?

The good dinosaur wasnt super well received either but it's still better than Cars 2.

Took my son and his little friend to see TGD. They were 3. They were terrified the entire time. Go Dad

16370-24099.gif

Sylvester Stallone in Antz.

Actually, the cast of Antz is nuts. Woody Allen, Sharon Stone, Jennifer Lopez, Sylvester Stallone, Dan Aykroyd, Anne Bancroft, and Gene Hackman.

e: It's a real average film.

Ratatouille might have been my most disappointing Pixar movie. I thought it was among their weaker output and I expected great things.

If/when they finish The Exquisite Corps XCOM, they need to play Danza Kuduro.

Just go ahead and make a button that plays Danza Kuduro when you press it.

Top Bottom