• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

81UVyu7gYBL._SL1381_.jpg

Best vampire film
no
Know what the best and most unappreciated Disney movie is?

The Great Mouse Detective.

Hell yes

Quiet you!

As somebody who enjoys most Disney movies, it was a huge disappointment after how great Princess and the Frog was. I really wanted to like it. My wife absolutely hated it and mostly swore of Disney because of it and the general Disney movie trends. She's a lifelong Disney fan too.

Yeah, my parents were ok with anything I did as long as I wasn't doing anything that's absolutely wrong. Like being a troublemaker or harming other people.etc

The first half is amazing, the second half is alright.

Exactly, same here.

I'm glad Ben addressed it. Has to be rough finding that out about a close friend.

LiK

As somebody who enjoys most Disney movies, it was a huge disappointment after how great Princess and the Frog was. I really wanted to like it. My wife absolutely hated it and mostly swore of Disney because of it and the general Disney movie trends. She's a lifelong Disney fan too.

I watched Brave and it pissed me off. Watched Tangled afterwards on the same night and it made me laugh so much. Loved the characters. To each their own.

Top Bottom