• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

I do wonder what GTA 6 will even be at this point. GTA Online probably changed the whole philosophy of the GTA franchise and I'm kinda scared for the single player campaigns from rockstar at this point.

oFGxF8X.jpg

hmmmmm

Hindl

I wanna just order all my food from my phone.
Amazon Fresh 👌

They should all do the heists
Vinny, Dan
You know you must
Abby has the cold-blooded murderer mentality to pull off a successful heist. Dan would be a weiner hiding in the back of the truck

BTA

They can use these heists to prepare for their holiday special characters.

Assuming they even do that again. Which I am constantly hoping they do especially as I'm relistening to them again.

I'm just not sure what game Austin could even run that's go well with that many people.

TraBuch

Banned
I can't believe Jeff brought in DDR that one time and kept talking about how much he wanted to play, but then he got stuck trying to figure out how to build a PC and never played and then the game never showed up on another UPF.

I want to see Jeff play DDR.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm all for a PC build stream but I'm surprised they don't just buy one of those big dumb pre-built PC's that streamers get for free.

No fun to watch something work properly or explode after being taken out of a box.

Now, watching potentially something explode after being meticulously mishandled for two hours? That's entertainment.

Hasney

I'm all for a PC build stream but I'm surprised they don't just buy one of those big dumb pre-built PC's that streamers get for free.

Cheaper and creates content. Win win!

I had to pick out my girlfriends pre-built with a budget instead of building her one because she wanted warranty and all this. Made me feel dirty, but I got her a good deal on an i5 with a 1060 at least.

Top Bottom