• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Hope Drew has a good time in brazil.

Also it could be good to get some coverage on the completely absurd and unfair prices practiced here for gaming products in general.
Not sure if that's outside the scope of clothmap's work.

this needs to be a stealth Tec Toy documentary

kiguel182

Fornite Battle Royale being free next week means I'll finally be able to play anything close to PUBG. I wonder if it will get to me even close of how it got over GB and Waypoint.

Lari

this needs to be a stealth Tec Toy documentary

Hell yes!

pensebem_capa-770x500.jpg

I would definitely rather drink a shake than play Sonic mania

I'd rather drink a shake while playing Sonic Mania
whynotboth.gif

Lari

So it's a calculator?

It was a computer that had a bunch of what they called "smart games" basically there would be a book with questions and you'd input the answers on the pense bem and the computer would tell you if you got it right or wrong.

daveo42

Banned
Sonic has mostly blah food but really awesome drink combos. Cherry Limeade is like the best drink ever. Sonic the Hedgehog hasn't been good in decades (outside of Mania supposedly).

I guess I have to take Sonic the Hedgehog as I try to avoid sugar?

wth happened to your avy

That's Kermit from the back.

Gimme their chili dogs and tots. Toss everything else. It's remarkably comparable to Sonic the Hedgehog in that its all mostly bad, but the good stuff I enjoy indulging in, even if it always leaves me feeling sad as I walk away.

*He types while chewing a meat calzone.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm not one with a compulsive or obsessive mind, so I hate most modern carrot on a stick games, but I do love to dig in Steamworld dig.

In Danielle's Odyssey preview she mentioned running into Giant Bomb folks at the preview event.

No content on Giant Bomb yet.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mr. F

Banned
Hopefully he can get his thoughts out without too many tangents on the beastcast, would have been nice to have a talking over footage thing that West does sometimes

BTA

I guess I'll watch Brad's thing but beyond that I sorta wanna stop watching as much coverage of it.

There's obviously a ton of things to discover even if I know the bigger things they're showing off (particularly as Nintendo's always pretty specific with what they let people talk about, even in reviews), but I'd like to be surprised by some of those things, hmm.

oti

Banned
I wonder if this round of Mario previews was really needed. We've already seen hours of gameplay already and it's not like Nintendo is afraid of not getting the media's attention.

Game's coming out in five weeks.

I'm not one with a compulsive or obsessive mind, so I hate most modern carrot on a stick games, but I do love to dig in Steamworld dig.

Those games are super polished. And this time the levels are actually handcrafted and not procedurally generated.

Hindl

Awesome!
I wonder if this round of Mario previews was really needed. We've already seen hours of gameplay already and it's not like Nintendo is afraid of not getting the media's attention.

Game's coming out in five weeks.

Those games are super polished. And this time the levels are actually handcrafted and not procedurally generated.
A lot of people (including me) are still slightly skeptical of the game. It looks cool, but a lot of journalists have raised some of the questions the skeptics have had. If those journalists come back with extended impressions saying "No it's actually good" that'll do a lot to get more people excited

Honestly, I wouldn't be nearly as skeptical of Odyssey if not for Steal My Sunshine. It has shown me that mainline Mario games are not guaranteed to be worth playing.

Mr. F

Banned

Wha! Rad. Let me try another; Too bad there's no more Game Tapes.

I guess I'll watch Brad's thing but beyond that I sorta wanna stop watching as much coverage of it.

There's obviously a ton of things to discover even if I know the bigger things they're showing off (particularly as Nintendo's always pretty specific with what they let people talk about, even in reviews), but I'd like to be surprised by some of those things, hmm.

Yeah I don't actually need more info I'm just hype and actively working against my self interests.

But what about Golf Story? And Stardew Valley
please come out shortly please

Don't be crazy
I'm still waiting on Hollow Knight so I feel that.

Odyssey just looks boring to me. Like it has all these zany concepts and that's cool but I've seen very little of the game they built around that stuff that looks interesting. Caveat: platformers rarely show well and I'm not that into platformers to begin with. so idk man!!!

Honestly, I wouldn't be nearly as skeptical of Odyssey if not for Steal My Sunshine. It has shown me that mainline Mario games are not guaranteed to be worth playing.

Eh Gamecube era Nintendo rushed a lot of their software leading to a bunch of games that weren't as good as they should have been. Nintendo learned their lesson from all of that and doesn't really do that with their flagship titles anymore.

Top Bottom