• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Finally got around to listening to the call in show. It’s fine but it would be way better if they read emails instead of taking calls. Would also be nice to have more people.

KgXxdzo.jpg

Possible playdate visit?

Wolf 2 better have a post credits phone call ala MGS1 but instead of "Mr President" it ends with "mine fuhrer"

Wallenstein 3: Lets fuck Hitler up!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I wonder how much of that was concepted from the start or if it's something they saw late in development and then went "yeah we gotta do this".

BTA

Why did Vinny cut Dan's mic as he was about to tell his calf-being-cut-in-half story? Lame.

I imagine because it was gross and he wanted him to stop?

You could still tell what the story was. Dude told him that lemon juice would make the cut heal faster.

So I want to watch Six Crazy Frights with Abby/Vinny but I'm a wimp when it comes to horror. So I'm kinda just listening to the audio.

It seems pointless but idk can't waste a good feature.

Finished Cuphead. Man, what a game. What a fuckin' game. I thought the Dragon was my favorite boss fight animation wise until I met the mermaid with moves.

Holy

BNbZzLa.gif

SHIT

lfh0xI7.gif

What a glorious achievement this game is. Top 5 of this year, EASILY. There are a few minor but annoying things about it when it comes to the completionist in me. Like, the ranking you get after each boss is kind of luck based depending on how the fight goes because you have to parry 3 pink attacks at the very least(to fulfill an aspect of the high rank checklist) and sometimes a boss would never do a pink colored attack because it depends on your run(the phases are randomized). So, even if you were to beat a boss quick you'll probably get lower than an A- if you didn't get the chance to parry 3 times. By and large though, this game plays superbly well and looks unlike anything else when it comes to video games.

BTA

Nah a lot of furry art is that deviant art tier of bleh.

Eh, there's a lot of tiers to it. I have a furry artist friend that's above that tier, so there's that, but it's also my understanding that an easy (well, easier) way to get commissions as a decent freelance artist is marketing to furries.

though I imagine the better furry art would probably be on dedicated furry sites so deviantart probably still works as an insult

Top Bottom