• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the South Park review not even touching on the game's issues, the Vince love in, and now this my tolerance for Dan has fallen a bunch this week.

I miss Austin being there to balance out this bullshit.

Between the South Park review not even touching on the game's issues, the Vince love in, and now this my tolerance for Dan has fallen a bunch this week.

I miss Austin being there to balance out this bullshit.

It gets old.

I like his content until there's a score, then its insufferable.

danrqs86.gif

Nishastra

Banned
I had a little tiny piece of one

It's bad

Real bad
I eat the ones that they actually sell full bags of, which are a step down, but you still need to understand what you're getting into going in. Like Pat mentioned, you need to be careful about your breathing.

At first I could only eat like three or four of them, but now I could do a lot more, though there's no avoiding how much it hurts even if you get over the other negative effects :p

I find they're best with some kind of cheese dip, but you have to be careful not to contaminate it.

TraBuch

Banned
Ideal Giant Bomb would be Dan behind the scenes coming up with content ideas and forcing people to actually try to make some new shit, but then never appearing on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom