• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomu Gomu

Mondays are usually planning, podcast, and production for stuff for Tuesday morning and the rest of the week. They are actually pretty busy, since we like to get ahead of our content by at least a day before to get it up early. The bigger question is "What the heck do we do on Friday?" and I ask myself that question all the time...most often while we are in the middle of streaming or filming something incredibly stupid on said Friday.
And the great Vinny blessed us with his visit
3AQmK.gif
. Keep up the good work. A popular Internet message board always got your back.

Cartman86

Banned
Bombcast is perfect. I could listen to the Giantbomb guys talk about anything. Even when Jeff shits on every movie and TV show in existence I'm entertained.

Watched Happy Hour last night, it was really good.

Well, Matt is still doing the annoying puppy shit, but I skipped that. No Comic Vine was a big relief.

Make it monthly and do it with as much enthusiasm as was displayed last Friday and it could be great every time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Jak and Daxter collection:

Brad dies around 23 minutes in, blames sticky X button.

Switched Dual Shocks between Jak 2 and 3.

Dies in Jak 3.

As someone who skipped the PS2, that Jak & Daxter collection looks pretty appealing. Shall definitely have to pick that up at some point.

Mondays are usually planning, podcast, and production for stuff for Tuesday morning and the rest of the week. They are actually pretty busy, since we like to get ahead of our content by at least a day before to get it up early. The bigger question is "What the heck do we do on Friday?" and I ask myself that question all the time...most often while we are in the middle of streaming or filming something incredibly stupid on said Friday.

It's only fair you guys get Friday to do nothing considering thats what Will and Norm do every day. Gary carries the podcast while Wes and crew write the articles... Gotta build those Lego and someone has to point out that review laptop isn't a Mac :p

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Any idea how long it is? Hopefully they get sucked into it again and play the whole thing.
Eh, with all of Spoony's stuff, I think it came out to around 6 hours or so. I could be off, since I think he cut out some stuff at one point, but yeah.

The thing that will probably kill this is going to be a couple of INSANE puzzles in the game.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
If I donate the $100 for the Double Fine kickstarter to get my name in the credits I'll have a reason to make my own Giantbomb page.

>:)

jediyoshi

Wow, so much news/releases went on since the last Bombcast, they've got a bit of stuff to get through for next week's.

THE MOST FIENDISH OF FIENDS TO EVER TOUCH THE FACE OF THE INTERNET!
Brad, Ryan, Vinny, Patrick, and Jeff

this is an awesome picture; hadn't seen it before.

brad, ryan, vinny, patrick, jeff.

edit: late.
Thanks guys.

Ah man I had these guys all wrong. In my head, Brad was the host (talks a lot over everyone else and maybe it's his pose in the pic, but he looks like someone who had to talk his way out of a lot of fights) and Vinny was the one with the slight southern accent (from North Carolina he said he was once).

Jintor

Actually it's Darb, Nayr, Ynniv, Kcirtap, and Ffej in that picture. Note the moustaches. And the eyepatch, I guess.

Myomoto

I wonder if Patrick had any idea how topical that Double Fine article would be. What a crazy coincidence.

If you read the article, it's based on an interview done in November, which he now did a write-up of, seeing as how it was suddenly relevant again...

sixghost

If you read the article, it's based on an interview done in November, which he now did a write-up of, seeing as how it was suddenly relevant again...

The article showed up in the "coming soon" section of the site earlier in the day yesterday, before the Kickstarter was announced. Unless they got word of it early, I think he was doing it because of the Notch Pyschonauts 2 thing, not the Kickstarter.

Which is what I meant originally.

Atilac

the giantbomb site works well on the new PS3 web browser. You can stream videos and even download them onto your system. I might just use my ps3 to watch GB videos for now on.

the giantbomb site works well on the new PS3 web browser. You can stream videos and even download them onto your system. I might just use my ps3 to watch GB videos for now on.

That's good to know, I haven't actually used the PS3 browser at all so I may give it a go for just that purpose.

Does it work with Justin.tv at all do you (or anyone else) know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom