• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy-4U

Well EXCUSE ME for not liking holding down right on the joystick and hitting the B button over and over. :p
Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint-300x225.jpg

Well EXCUSE ME for not liking holding down right on the joystick and hitting the B button over and over. :p
I will meet you one day and make you play the XMEN arcade game with a group of people. AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

Nah, I can totally understand people not liking them, but I always loved beat 'em ups in the arcade.

Fox Mulder

Nah, I can totally understand people not liking them, but I always loved beat 'em ups in the arcade.

I only like ones I played as a kid on the nes or arcades with friends.

They are generally boring as fuck and shallow games, but nostalgia can be powerful. I couldn't even finish Castle Crashers, although I do love the art style.

Hey Brad, you should convince everyone to watch some anime on a TNT some time. We could watch Bubblegum Crisis or Big O or something. It'd be cool, I promise!

Until thursday, anybody want to take a look at my DBZ picture collection in this binder? Most of the pictures are in color and on copy paper, but I ran out and had to print some of them on lined paper. I even have Goku in Super Saiyan level 5.

Fox Mulder

anyone else have problems with the video player? I'm trying to watch the Brad Doom 2 stuff, but it won't let me skip ahead so I can resume where I was. The streaming choice loads the video the same as progressive.

I notice there a new "Go" resolution section menu in the corner, so I guess they fucked up the player more.

Zoibie

anyone else have problems with the video player? I'm trying to watch the Brad Doom 2 stuff, but it won't let me skip ahead so I can resume where I was. The streaming choice loads the video the same as progressive.

I notice there a new "Go" resolution section menu in the corner, so I guess they fucked up the player more.

I was just about to complain about the same thing. Resorted to just downloading the video instead.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
This year in general is bad for gaming

Come on now. There have been a lot of great games, but most of them have actually been downloadable.

Sleeping Dogs, Borderlands 2, Spec Ops (Arguable based on gameplay, but story wise was on a new level), Gravity Rush, Dragons Dogma, Diablo III, Max Payne 3, Asuras Wrath, and Rhythm Heaven, Xenoblade Chronicles. And we've still got XCom, Dishonored, Dance Central 3, Assassins Creed III, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Halo 4, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Blops 2, New Super Mario Bros. U, and ZombiU.

When it comes to downloads, Mark of the Ninja, Trials Evolution, Dust, Sound Shapes, Spelunky, Gods and Kings, FEZ, and Journey.

Some great stuff has come out, and there's great stuff coming. It's been a pretty boss year for games.

bobeth

You're not alone, had the same problem earlier today.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

Try out the HTML5 player. I use it exclusively, it's pretty allllright.

Fox Mulder

I found that it will let you skip around if you change the resolution to auto in the Go menu thing.

Still a problem if you have to do this for every video.

- J - D -

That can't be Drew's writing. I've always assumed Drew would be pretending to listen to his coworkers while scribbling plans/tactics for hunting stuff in the woods. Or maybe a blueprint for building a cabin or trebuchet.

AcridMeat

Banned
I only like ones I played as a kid on the nes or arcades with friends.

They are generally boring as fuck and shallow games, but nostalgia can be powerful. I couldn't even finish Castle Crashers, although I do love the art style.
Funny, I don't like them but really enjoyed Castle Crashers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom