• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
541e2ee9933b86aafb2d6ea56e2381f3.png

what does firewatch have to do with ILLEGAL BEYBLADE COMBOS

see i was right

beyblade is back in a big way guys

Bowlie

Banned
Honestly that seemed like a total assumption on Brad's part. It could easily take a super dark turn.

Oh, I hope is takes that turn. But its tone in the first minutes: the guy treats his boss like crap, swears a lot, both tell each other jokes; that's what I didn't expect. It reminds me of Lifeline.

boy this Homeworld game QL

Vinny talking about things I'm not following while little dots, life bars, and illegible text fill the window

I need Drew to do some new Mobile coverage I need a new mobile game and don't know what to play. Really liked Monster Strike for a whIle but got burned out.

Fjolle

I need Drew to do some new Mobile coverage I need a new mobile game and don't know what to play. Really liked Monster Strike for a whIle but got burned out.

With no Jeff to stop them it will probably be that and Brad playing some browser game for 90 minutes.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Yeah, it'll be brad playing some game for way too long then some kind of local multiplayer game that everyone's sick of also played for way too long.

Or maybe it'll be great.

Firewatch looks a lot more interesting than I expected. It's one of the better QL EX videos I've watched. Still, it would have been nice to see some of day 2.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I thnk the crazy stratacaster UPFS are my favorite. Hopefully the new studio doesn't inhibit that from happening for some reason.

yeah I love it when the crew rip on some six strings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom