• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

you're all winners

XQkMV_.gif

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Hitman quicklook is already great. trying to kick those bodies off the cliff only to land on a small ledge.

"I need to take Freddie Mercury's disguise"
"take the moustache! It doesn't work without the moustache!"

Beast's talk about the phone/tv style games really makes me excited. I'm glad JackBox seems to have kickstarted the idea of using phones for this because it really could go some places.

I wasn't even 20 mins into the new Hitman QL and had to buy the full pack. Holy shit.

Paris is downloading, can't wait!

i bought the whole game for $15 but still need to get through Blood Money and Absolution first : /

I think im going to start BM today now that i'm done with Gears Judgment because i want to play this hitman so bad already

i bought the whole game for $15 but still need to get through Blood Money and Absolution first : /

I think im going to start BM today now that i'm done with Gears Judgment because i want to play this hitman so bad already

Are you one of those crazy people that needs to play everything in the series before playing the new game? Because you should probably skip Absolution.

ultron87

What's the tactics game with the dice and the cards from PAX that they talked about on both casts? Something something Zodiarchs or something?

Jintor

i know dan wasn't paying attention really but his comment about being underground re: travelphobia was weird.

come on man, dude had the lab installed so he doesn't have to travel

Are you one of those crazy people that needs to play everything in the series before playing the new game? Because you should probably skip Absolution.
not every game in a series but i like to play most of the main stuff. But like i skipped the first hitman game so it's not like im that strict.

so kinda.

I might just play BM, play HITMAN, then go back to Absolution as there's no rush to play that.
why?

Just play the games you want to play, man.
i have these games in my backlog and im weird about my backlog. Meh.

Jintor

"who is she talking to?"

*woman is looking directly up at third story balcony where a guy is*

"uhhhhh... the dude in the meat shop"

this is gonna be a good ql

not every game in a series but i like to play most of the main stuff. But like i skipped the first hitman game so it's not like im that strict.

so kinda.

I might just play BM, play HITMAN, then go back to Absolution as there's no rush to play that.

That seems like a good idea, Absolution isn't very good and if it's going to get in the way of you playing HITMAN then it's probably worth skipping for now.

That seems like a good idea, Absolution isn't very good and if it's going to get in the way of you playing HITMAN then it's probably worth skipping for now.

yeah, and given that everyone compares HITMAN favorably to Blood Money I would like to finally play through that game and see what all the fuss is about. So i think that order makes some sense too. Appreciate the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom