• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/17/2016

daydream

Banned

segagbdeckhkz8y.png

Date: 05/17/2016 - Duration:
02:09:44
- Download

Danny "the Irish guy" O'Dwyer joins us to discuss the glory that is the new Doom, obscure piratical references, the end of Disney Infinity, some E3 expectations, office dental care, Kansas City dirtbags, and the ultimate fate of poo particles. Don't ask.

Note: Super duper earlycast took us by surprise!
segagbcastfplbu.png

bradxmbx5.png
drewu9aii.png
dan7mr4w.png
danny45pv3.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I guess Jeff is off on E3 judge week stuff?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Dat Earlycast so early.

Man, it has been a minute since they posted this early. Not sure I remember the last time.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
So great to hear them gushing about DOOM. It's the best first person shooter I've played in a long, long time. Best game in a while even. Man it's sooooo good.

Vinny we are going to need you to add another hour to the beastcast to pick up the slack. I need my 5hrs of GB podcast to make it through the work week.

Corned beef is a salt-cured beef product. The term comes from the treatment of the meat with large grained rock salt, also called "corns" of salt.

daveo42

Banned
This early podcast is going to throw my whole week right out the window! A Bombcast over 24hrs early? What were you thinking?

Top Bottom