• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/31/16

daydream

Banned

Date: 05/31/2016 - Duration:
02:25:15
- Download

With less than two weeks till E3, we're playing as much Overwatch as we can while mulling over Xbox leaks, the No Man's Sky delay, id games new and old, fruit trees, grow operations, a long meditation on meditation, and an unexpected blast from Dan's past.
gbrrt4_castfzqd5.png

gbrrt4_bradk0rfo.png
gbrrt4_jeffxso9c.png
gbrrt4_drewwjrto.png
gbrrt4_dan3gr9u.png
gbrrt4_jasong2qo4.png

Inumbris

Excellent, just in time for a slow day at work!

I'm interested to hear if Jeff is still digging Overwatch after he seemed a bit apprehensive about his long-term prospects with the game.

Bowlie

Banned
That meditation talk was really interesting, especially coming from Drew. I remembered that I've yet to read Dan's book.

Fox318

Shame Brad Muir will never release or see the light of day again.

At least his kid will have a college fund, although at career day he will have to tell his sons friends that he moves his desk back and forth all day.

Fox318

I completely forgot Brad Muir existed before listening to this. Fuck Valve!
Valve is a place where game devs go to move desks, collect checks, and go on from one unfinished project to the next while a crew of 4 manage dota2, steam support, tf2, and cs go.

Chuck

Still without luck
I don't get Brad and Vinny not want to say people's last names on podcasts. Ryan did for his entire hosting run.

sikkinixx

They should have talked about more non-games instead of Overwatch.

Agreed. Like Beastcast I just skipped ahead. I find its like when they talk about Street Fighter or MK. I like watching video on the site but listening to people just babble about matches is really dull.

If/when OW gets a story mode, it'll be vetted by Chris Metzen. Ask carefully for what you wish for as it may not be what you want.

The only thing worse than Capcpom's handling of SF V has been the LEVEL OF RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE crazy side of the criticism. Should put that energy into playing KI3 or one of those Fighters that come out on Steam once a month.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft yeah right

Platinum does that to pay the bills.*

Options 2, 3, and 4 for them are Otaku Bait games, mmmmmmmmoba/other hot genre game, or out of business.

*note: I am not a P* fan

faridmon

I am sure alot of you missed it but I was laughing so hard when Jeff was talking about Pear Trees and how much he hates Pears, Drew, Hidden and masterfully subtle, said in the background ''Jeff, get a pair''

Oh man, Drew, is the master of subtle one-liners.

LiK

That meditation retreat sounds like a nightmare. Might as well just sit at home and do nothing all day.

Dan is such a damn enigma. On the one hand he can be incredibly insightful at times and does things like meditation etc. Then on the other, he's cooking fucking egg shells.

Top Bottom