• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/31/16

styl3s

Dan said he got 30+ kills on Twitter earlier. lol

Sure you did Dan. Sure you did.
Assists count as kills in Overwatch. So even if you tag someone for 1 damage that counts as an elimination.

Overwatch is the participation medal of video games.
On average i get 20-25 kills a game ranging up to 40 and do i care if i tag em? kill em? Nope. I just know people getting wrecked by my sick MLB sponsored by dr pepper strats.

Kusagari

I have no personal stake in the Platinum thing but that did strike me as pretty funny, both on the emailer's part and the crew's. Nobody came to Star Fox's rescue for it just being perfectly average.

Yeah, I did find it funny that none of them were like "Star Fox isn't exactly shovel ware."

I have no personal stake in the Platinum thing but that did strike me as pretty funny, both on the emailer's part and the crew's. Nobody came to Star Fox's rescue for it just being perfectly average.

The game has a 2 star review on their site and Dan's opinion isn't the outlier. They don't think it is average. If they had that conversation I could totally see them ending up arguing that Transformers is the better Platinum game.

Yeah, I did find it funny that none of them were like "Star Fox isn't exactly shovel ware."
Well they think it's a bad game.

Nishastra

Banned
The only hitscan enemies in quake are the grunts and shamblers lightning.
And grunts are only in the first level of each episode except for e1m2.

The negativity over Quake's singleplayer is so weird to me. I have never heard anyone other than Brad dismiss it like that. Everyone I knew played Quake for the singleplayer, since modem games weren't exactly the best thing.

Hasney

Font think any of my friends beat even e1 on Quake back in the day. We all bought it for multiplayer and the crazy mods.

Top Bottom