• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GifCam - making Gifs just got super easy [v2 released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
iyemFmp0N0hgZ.gif

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
So we're just going to have to accept that gifs have finally become the new screencaps right?

Neat program. Here's a quick test I did.
EY9BhN9.gif

EDIT: Testing out resizing with GIMP (Actually, I'm also trying to fit it within Imgur's 2MB limit):
test6dqwj9e.gif

krgXeib.gif

EDIT 2: And one from another image host with a slightly bigger limit.

Any place I can upload the gifs too so I can post them on Gaf? I tried Lunapic but they don't allow linking gif urls for other sites. It looks pretty ugly when you post a gif and get a huge blinking exclamation sign on your past gif.

Any recommendations?

Blatz

Any place I can upload the gifs too so I can post them on Gaf? I tried Lunapic but they don't allow linking gif urls for other sites. It looks pretty ugly when you post a gif and get a huge blinking exclamation sign on your past gif.

Any recommendations?

minus.com is what I used.

minus.com is what I used.

Just had to drop in to say thanks a bunch. I can finally upload gifs to put on Neogaf. Let the Attack on Titan gifs begin.

Due to this app I bet a lot of people are going to be watching E3 with this hovering over the screen just in case something happens. Just imagining that makes me laugh lol.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
iASGZoZItowua.gif

This is what I see. It happens to a lot of GIFs for me; they'll load up to a certain point and just cut off before restarting. Reloading the page or the GIF on its own doesn't help, and I have to image search for similar GIFs to see all of them.

Chrome? Chrome sucks for GIFs. Try right clicking, copying the URL of the picture and looking at it that way in a separate tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom